104 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

Flippy

It was quite good! Love Mistress and Anetra! I’m also looking forward to seeing more of Marcia Marcia Marcia, Sasha and Amethyst! :flutter:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Like 1

Phoenix Rises

it was really good, I liked Marcia, Poppy and the twins. But damn they gave me secondhand cringe the first 15 minutes. :wtfga:

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

Idk if it's just because I'm aware but I'm a few minutes in and I can feel the editing difference/it feels more concise already and I like it! I was mad af about the episode shortening lol

• YAAAS 1

Phoenix Rises
9 hours ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

Does any one know where to watch?? I don’t have cable:saladga: will it be on paramount+ ?

Wow presents plus if you live outside the USA or use a VPN. 

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

y'all Anetra glowed UP in between the season and the promos lol I was like wait.. that's Anetra?? slay for her. So cute as a guy

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

Spoiler

ok this'll be my comment headquarters for ep 1 lol:

- Irene gags me, "the baby queens can think unstyled human hair is good enough" LMASOAOAO and literally both baby queens have the long flat hair (which I love!)

- Sashaaaaaa wowwww you can feel the power and energy from her. Best entrance look so far, looks amazing. Phenomenal bodysuit and body period

- the GAGGGGGGG!!!! ARIANA!!!!!!! I was gagged

- Sasha saying "mama" in the baby voice when Ru appears lmfaoaooaoa 

- Luxx's reaction to the water in the mini challenge sksksksksk gagged

- "that's not the only turtleneck in this shot" LMAOOO the mini challenge is hott!! the guys are so into it

- I love all of them lol 

- omgggg now the NEW QUEENS!!!! I love the episode!!! amazing!!!

- the boobs are weird but Salina's look SLAYYSS!!! so creative

- Jax is cute out of drag, ok dadddyyy

- I LOVE Loosey I'm so excited for her, I'm rooting for her lol

- I love Mistress lol she was so funny in the videos leading up to the premiere, can't wait to see what she delivers!! I know the twins are next and I can't fking waitttttttttt. HER HEELLLLLS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

- Living for Salina NOT living for Mistress lmfaooooo love them both so far!

- Is this Connecticut's Drag Race? girl lmao FOUR CT queens. Robyn looks soo beautiful tho, except the wig a little weird lol huge scalp

- this is the season of the TRADE mama

- ok finally the twinssssss YAAASSSSSS!!!!!!! I live for them lol they are amazing. I LOVEEEE!!!!!!!!!! love their voices, their fashion, their makeup, their humor. I'm a STAN. Mistress was gagged lmao I love them omg the queens hating makes me gag they are SCARED mama

- okay Vivacious, I'm gagged!!!! The twists and turns already!!! but.. I would much rather be in the first group lmaoaoaoaoao up close and talking with ARIANA!!!!!!! 

- "we gon beat this traffic" LMAOOOOO 

- Loosey slayed the photoshoot

- "why they gotta be white" "why they gotta be black" "oh now they're red! oh shoot! this must be a sign of the apocalypse" LMAOO that was so funny for me

- It's true, the wig glue has improved a lot!! Imagine these girls walking in to the S2 girls, in their time. lmao those (S2) girls would be GAGGED, insane how high the bar has risen

- "are you having a seizure?" aso;ignbzdi;ogfbnsi;d egbsdlfigbsdfil loved the way she was posing

- LASMDGPAOINSDGIONSD the shower capppp omgggglkjf bvisdjbfg 

- fgdfg "I realized.. I am goofy!" ds;ofgind;iofgbdifgb

- LOVE Mistress warming up to them <3 <3 <3 haters to lovers

- cackled at the music scaring the girls lmao ONE NIGHT ONLY! love that it played irl and not just editing

- Jax is soooo cute I wanna kiss him lmao

Ugh wow, amazing episode. AMAZING!!!! They really want that Emmy and they're gonna get it! Time for episode TWOOOOO!!!!!!

I have a lot to say lmao I put it in a spoiler for u <3 

Edited by weed

tomsches

Just finished episode 1. why is everybody saying that they shortened the episode? It’s still 1hour as always without commercial breaks.

after the meet the queens special I liked Irene the most, after this episode I found her a bit bitchy. I also love mistress and I kind of like Marcia although usually I don’t like the twinky queens.

the twins are annoying but not as annoying as I thought. 

bionic
56 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Just finished episode 1. why is everybody saying that they shortened the episode? It’s still 1hour as always without commercial breaks.

after the meet the queens special I liked Irene the most, after this episode I found her a bit bitchy. I also love mistress and I kind of like Marcia although usually I don’t like the twinky queens.

the twins are annoying but not as annoying as I thought. 

irene rubbed me the wrong way the moment she said her whole drag career was designed to lead her to the crown... 

i hate it when queens do drag just to be on tv/win drag race.

buy bionic
  • Thanks 1

CyanDante

Also surprisingly, the judging was eerily accurate :laughga: that's a shocker for sure. 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • Like 1

Spoiler

- Love it so far, 5 min in lol love the twins, love the mini drama, the comments. another cackle at Mistress's shoes lmafoafnsdogfigsdigfd she said 1 inch please

- LMAO love the wig saga coming to a close, def wasn't 40 inches skskdkfbgdfjkgbslkjg

- Love the drama of the twins being behind (even tho.. full face beat when it came to it lol) it felt real, like.. going through all the boxes lmao there is SO MUCH ****!! I'm gagged it's still in all the boxes

- Mamaaaa!!!! I LOVE the main stage!! The new lights and everything, the update! The backdrop for the judges is beautifulll!! love it. 

- The opening sequence was good! They are prepared mama! I'm just still blown away by the level of beauty and sense of high quality of the queens!! Everyone is a star 

- Malaysia's song was amazing but the performance was okayyy, loved the journey of it

- Spice slayyeeeedddd she looks sooo hot, so hot with those red contacts, the whole vibe. I loved it. "I'm bored" lmao another great song!!

- LUXXX she slayeddddd!! so beautiful! deep voice when singing wow lol

- Mistress was good, loved the ending, love the song. whose voice is that? iconic 

- Loosey was okayyy... disappointing lol but not terrible

- Marcia SLAYYYYED!! I was gagged

- Robyn best dancer so far

- Irene flopped, so sad

- ANETRA GAGGGGGEDDDD!!!!!!! She SLAAAAAYYYYYEEEEDDD!!! QUACK!!

- Sugar was cuteeee, the song was fun, "god i'm annoying" ahahaha it's sooo good, they are so self aware like.. calling them annoying girl they know, they're having fun. 

- Poppy did good

- Salina slayed

- Amethyst giving bottom 3

- Aura was boring lol but love that Blackpink is on drag race

- Sasha was interesting, safe

- JAX!!!! biiiiitch!!!! u better WORKKKKK!!! one of the best of the night for sure, dancing, gags, flips!!

My top 3 would be: Marcia, Anetra, Jax; win could go to any of them, probably Anetra

Bottom 3 would be: Irene, Amethyst, perhaps Aura? could be: Aura, Malaysia, Sugar, maybe Loosey

- Loved that Anetra is gagged by Jax, appreciating another phenomenal dancer/mover. 

- first two runways, amazing. Luxx looked so beautiful. Then Aura comes out... horrible lol the disconnect between the hard and stiff vinyl with the wispy sheer fabric.. not for me

- Marcia RAN down that runway lmaoaoa she had places to be! her nose bothers me but the outfit is really cute

- "what I can't hear you I have giant ****ing spikes in my ears" lmaoaoaoa Anetra looks amazing though

- Sasha looked phenomenal, the skirt looking like liquid glass I love that fabric. So special she wore the look she won Continental in

- loved Salinas, love her couture chola (can i say that? lol) looks

- Jax looked really cute but that wigline... the baby hairs were on their own island mama it looked bad

- Truly a season of hotties lmao Anetra, Marcia, Robyn, Jax, Sasha, Aura, Amethyst is cute, Loosey is cute, Sugar and Spice can get it, Poppy is cute

- Loosey's body is c****nttttt that waist to hip ratio mama slays

- Mistress killed the runway

- Robyn looked amazing

- LOOOOVE Sugar's look, so hot so cute, the shade of yellow is perfect

- Love Spice's look, beautiful again. slay queens

- FUZZY SLITS salogiubjhvkneilgubs u better shut UP ru!!! 

- Agree with the judging 90%, should've been Aura instead of Loosey w that runway.

- I see what they mean w Marcia's makeup but I also feel like.. why? it's her beat. idk, it's ep 2. I guess it's good to get the critique out there right away so they can improve right away. 

- Agree w the judgements, bye Irene, wish u stayed longer. 

Really love the format of this premiere, full episode introducing them w mini challenges, and now a full episode of talent show performances + elimination!!! Love it. 

Episode 2 thoughts: ^^^

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S15 Thread | *use spoiler tag*