104 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

Fantina

Also what happened to the Ball they did on the final episode of Season 13? Did they just scrap that idea? I would love to see them revisit that concept and with the Final 4 we had this season it would have made perfect sense to do that now. 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Versace
6 hours ago, LaLuna said:

Predictable outcome but a satisfying one nonetheless. Congrats to the winner :lolly:

Reveal hidden contents

That said, Anetra better be on All Stars at some point or else :patrizia:

Honestly I think the following seasons you can tell who’s the winner 2-3 episodes in 

Season 3 - Raja

Season 6 - Bianca

Season 10 - Aquaria 

Season 11 - Yvie 

Season 13 - Symone

Season 14 - Willow

Season 15 - you know 

With season 4 and 5 you can kind of tell at the midway point as a storyline develops for them winning 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, Fantina said:

Also what happened to the Ball they did on the final episode of Season 13? Did they just scrap that idea? I would love to see them revisit that concept and with the Final 4 we had this season it would have made perfect sense to do that now. 

Yup I loved that too but I guess it was either a lipsync battle + ball or solo performances + top 2 lipsync and they're doing that

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

Ziggy
3 hours ago, Fantina said:
  Hide contents

Luxxx had imo a better solo performance than Anetra, but the overall winner feels correct! Rooted for her the moment she was announced!

Totally agree. And the song was actually better, too; it felt kinda like an early Gaga/Donatella type song

• Like 1

weed
3 hours ago, Fantina said:

I think they didn’t bc it would require them to spend like $20k more (or way more lol) and people are always saying “give them money for their looks!”

haven’t seen the finale yet but I’m watching in a few hours when I get home!!!

• Like 1

alsemanche

PURRRRRRRRRRR

I mean, not surprising at all, she deserved sooo much, and the finale only proved that even more. Her fashion was IMPECCABLE. That huge black coat... wow. Just wow. And that original song performance???? MOTHA. 

I think Anetra was underwhelming. But maybe that's because of what happened while filming. Luxx was better than her imo.

WILLOW WAS SO FUCKING STUNNINGGGGGG I LOVE HER SO MUCH. One of my favorite step down looks ever. 

And jinkx ATE with that performance omfg. Icon.

Anw, overall very good finale. Amazing season. 

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Reality

Just finished the episode!

Spoiler

I don't think anyone is surprised in the slightest that Sasha won. She's a legend and she's proven time and time again that she is deserving of the crown. I'm so happy for her, I was Team Sasha since day 1!

Anetra and Sasha being the top 2 feels right, but I'm gonna be honest, Anetra's performances in her solo song and in the final 2 lip sync felt...off...? Idk maybe it was just me but it didn't feel like she gave it 100%. I know that a dancer got injured during her number, so maybe that whole situation shook her up a bit, but I just felt like she wasn’t as present as she was in other lip syncs throughout the competition. Regardless, she 1000% needs to come back for All Stars!

My overall thoughts on this season was that it was pretty good. The cast was amazing, there was some good drama, and unlike the past 2 seasons, I liked that a girl went home each episode. It felt like we were actually progressing the competition. The season started off funky with the 40-minute episodes for the first half of the season, but even then I didn't think it was too bad.

Excited for All Stars 8!!

Edited by Reality
🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

weed
Spoiler

Just finished Anetra's performance and ughhh I'm devastated. I think she killed it but it's obvious that one move that injured the dancer would've been THE gag of the performance and removing it made it lackluster. It was a solid number but meh! Looked beautiful and I'm devastated she doesn't win lol but congrats to Sasha. Excited for the rest of the finale. 

It's SO HARD for me to not pause and give my thoughts lmao or even if I'm not talking about it I have to pause and rewatch and take it in lol. but ANYWAYS,

Luxx's big head bikini look was EVERYTHING I loved that. Anetra also looked very f*cking good in her lil video moment. Lol "I have confidence but I also have feelings." Her performance was cute but could've used more fashion lol a bodysuit.. a high-energy version of Naomi's AS4 talent. but she slayed. 

The "Giving Us Lifetime Achievement Award" was really sweet. I learned more about Bob for sure, his career is INSANE! HE drew the dress Marilyn wore.. like.. talk about impact. Legend, deserves all the flowers. 

Mistress's voice is kind of flat.. I didn't really notice until now lol "Drag is my whole life, I'm dying to win the crown :|" with no emotion behind it lmao. Her song was great, performance was cute. Not as amazing as I expected lol with "Mistress was the best" 

okayy.. Sasha's intro alone blew everyone else out of the water lol being carried on as a snake, mama that's an icon. Even though I'm Anetra stan DOWN, Sasha is really such a queen. I loved the little bit about Mahu, WHAT is more divine than being both masculine and feminine. She is a star and I'm excited to see what she does with her reign. 

LMAAAOOOOOOO @ Sugar just swaying and smiling during the performance lol not lipping a single word, I love it. 

Anetra won the final lip sync downnnn. I'm a little surprised by Sasha's execution of reveals.. right away, then at a random part, neither executed perfectly... It was not as great as I expected overall, for THEEEEE 2 best lip syncers of the season and among all time. 

overall: Amazing season, amazing queens. It was a really fantastic season for me! Not perfect at all, a little weird judging as usual, but it was good. I would love a release of the original first 9 or however many episodes that were shorted. The winner deserved, she is an icon and she is a legend. She has achieved so much without the show, and now the limit is beyond. Excited for S15 queens to return on All Stars, specifically: Anetra, Mistress, Loosey, Luxx, Sugar, Spice, Amethyst, Marcia. Of those, I can only envision Anetra, Spice (xox), and Luxx taking the crown.

This was a fun thread, I'm very passionate about drag race and the queens and drag in general. It brings me joy and creativity and it's just a fantastic art form. Loved being able to share the season with y'all, hear your opinions and share my own. Can't wait for the future!

Edited by weed
  • Love 3

androiduser

can anyone explain why they are reacting with surprise when Ru Paul announces Anetra and Sasha are moving forward? They were there, they know what happened.... and they also react with surprise to Miss Congeniality.... and again, they were there?

I know they film multiple crownings, and show the winner in the broadcast, but they don't film multiple eliminations and Miss Congeniality wins, do they?

Edited by androiduser
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Reality
1 minute ago, androiduser said:

can anyone explain why they are reacting with surprise when Ru Paul announces Anetra and Sasha are moving forward? They were there, they know what happened.... and they also react with surprise to Miss Congeniality.... and again, they were there?

I know they film multiple crowning, and show the winner in the broadcast, but they don't film multiple eliminations and Miss Congeniality wins, do they?

Pretty sure that Luxx and Mistress were just doing a bit when they announced that Sasha and Anetra were moving on as the final 2. Same thing with Miss Congeniality. I mean, Luxx is literally wearing the same outfit Alaska was in when she lost in Season 5, so they for sure knew that they weren't making the final 2.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 3

bionic
13 hours ago, androiduser said:

I know they film multiple crownings, and show the winner in the broadcast, but they don't film multiple eliminations and Miss Congeniality wins, do they?

its a joke

buy bionic

phantasmas

literally just got home from a Sasha Colby meet n greet downtown and baaaaabyyyyyyyy

the clurb was PACKED! the crowd was sticky and dripping in sweat

and  i got to meet SASHA KDIM8:3’me:’simwim JSMISIAJ  bugH :messga: i feel so blessed rn 

• YAAAS 3

• 3 months later...