1. 1. Choose one

• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

Reality
6 minutes ago, weed said:

first season since S8 to not have a double save?? I hope not!!!! 

Wait, is it confirmed that there's not gonna be a double save? Cause I'm fully expecting one tomorrow :giveup: I would kinda live if there wasn't though. I like how consistent this season has been about eliminating girls.

🖤👹
  • Like 1

weed
5 hours ago, Reality said:

Wait, is it confirmed that there's not gonna be a double save? Cause I'm fully expecting one tomorrow :giveup: I would kinda live if there wasn't though. I like how consistent this season has been about eliminating girls.

Not confirmed afaik but I think there's 1 more episode (after tonight), reunion, and then finale?? 

Levine
50 minutes ago, weed said:

Not confirmed afaik but I think there's 1 more episode (after tonight), reunion, and then finale?? 

Yup, so a double save would mean 5 queens in the finale like last year. But I hope the finale won't be like last year because it was a horrible cringy mess. We need a group performance and the top 2 lipsyncing for the crown!

Edited by Levine
  • YAAAS 1

Luke78619
8 hours ago, AURAOFSHEISSE said:

This is so gross, what a sore loser… she says those words like a straight guy:interestinga: she’s lucky to have even been on the show:huntyga:

Did she lie tho? :ph34r:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Juanlittlem
7 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Did she lie tho? :ph34r:

She already apologised 'cause she still needs that Drag Race money :ladyhaha:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

BUtterfield 8
Spoiler

Loosey saying “mistress put her girl in a stretch dress” had me cackling :lmao:

Edited by BUtterfield 8
  • LMAO 4

weed

I don't think Luxx was awful to her but I think her partner deserved way better :bionic: not aesthetically but emotionally

• Like 1

weed
Spoiler

Sasha's padding was awful, not giving professional at all seeing the full mattress outline. Otherwise a beautiful job on the teacher.

Loosey did great but it was a basic look. however it also fits her style, so what can you do lol loved her clapback w "I wish I could've stoned the shoes" lmao

Mistress did good but her partner's face was a little funky.. looked a little weird but still beautiful. A bit of a copout look w a stretch gown but it was done very well

Luxx did great on the makeup but the outfits, basic. Not family enough. Not enough confidence from her partner, didn't seem she was supported enough. 

Anetra killed it, the look was completely Anetra, albeit predictable (but so was everyone elses). Beautiful paint and presentation. 

TheOriginalOne

Ahh **** I forgot today was Drag Race day fml. Anyone know how to watch it after it’s done airing on TV?

Ladle Ghoulash
3 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Ahh **** I forgot today was Drag Race day fml. Anyone know how to watch it after it’s done airing on TV?

If you have cable, it's available on MTV on demand! 

• Thanks 1

Catnikko

This episode was everything :bradley:

Spoiler

Loosey's exit speech was a mess :laughga: it was her time tho imo

also the video in the teaser for next week looked soooo good

• Like 2

Versace

Honestly really felt bad for Loosey this episode/untucked. I can clearly see now that Luxx and Mistress are bullies/mean spirited individuals. 

Edited by Versace
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Levine
On 3/22/2023 at 4:43 PM, Levine said:

Because of the narrative. She had "a fight" about the role so was either her winning or her in the bottom. And if 2 +2 is still 4, next episode will be the "final round" between her and Luxxx with the last one winning and going to the finale. 

Yawn, this year the editing was so weak and predictable. Anyway, two weeeks in a row in which Loosey didn't deserve to be in the bottom, I hate how the threated her. 

I don't want to comment the episode, only congrats to Anetra. But did you watch the "next week" part? Ru says "only three of you will be in the grand finale" why? I think that will be the double save of the season? Anything to bring that boring ass Luxxx in the finale LMAO But I thought we only had two more episodes: the reunion and the finale?

Edited by Levine

weed
5 hours ago, Levine said:

But I thought we only had two more episodes: the reunion and the finale?

Next friday is last competitive episode, finale is filmed day after on Saturday, I guess reunion airs the following friday, and then finale!!!

but yeah I'm not sure what will happen!!! If they do a double save next episode... BOOO. Boring. We got that last year and S13

• Thanks 1