104 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

TheOriginalOne

Also, please tell me this is just a straight forward season where queens compete without some dumb twist. :bradley:

• Thanks 2

alsemanche

The reveal didn't serve that much 

But Spice and Luxx looked SO good, and Marcia Marcia Marcia is already an iconic name and she looked cute too

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • YAAAS 1

TheOriginalOne
10 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Marcia Marcia Marcia is already an iconic name and she looked cute too

mte, i’m already obsessed. hope she goes far!

I never followed them or even knew of them before watxhing spoilers but I’m so excited for Sugar and Spice!!! A brother/bestie duo we love it 

• Love 1

tomsches

I don’t like the Meet the queens thing because they always try to be so over the top and as quirky as possible to stand out. I’ll wait for the actual show to see who I like 

• Thanks 2

Levine

Many of them have...strong facial structures, let's say that. Like the first one, her makeup is atrocious.

16 queens is good if at least half of those are amazingly talented and not if half of the cast is composed by fillers. I hope it's not this case. 

• Like 1

AURAOFSHEISSE

This cast is nearly void of uniqueness, it looks like a season of 90% Instagram queens. where is the fashion? 

from this promo tho, Sasha Colby, Lux Noir ,Sugar+Spice and Marcia stand out

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Reality

Just watched the MTQs videos and right now I'm really liking Irene. Her aesthetic is probably the one I like the most, but also as a Filipino, I have to give it up for Aura too :tony: Also, she's so f*cking hot out of drag :bradley: 

🖤👹
  • Like 1

I hope it’s just the promo but I agree with everyone saying they all look the same, also couldn’t help but see certain queen look-a-likes, like Marcia is a Blair/ aquaria combo lol

but Luxxxx is the first NJ Queen so she better get the crown! :party:

✧ ✧ ✧
  • Like 1

Luke78619
2 hours ago, catsounds said:

I feel like 70% of them have exactly the same eye make up shape :air: 

looking forward to watching though

Literally, the majority of the first half, I was thinking “how tf am I gonna tell them apart when they all have the same eyes :air:

and it doesn’t seem like any of them have their own unique aesthetic either :air: 

ill wait for the season to air, most definitely get a better idea of who they are from their entrance looks 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, Luke78619 said:

Literally, the majority of the first half, I was thinking “how tf am I gonna tell them apart when they all have the same eyes :air:

and it doesn’t seem like any of them have their own unique aesthetic either :air: 

ill wait for the season to air, most definitely get a better idea of who they are from their entrance looks 

You could've literally told me Princess Poppy and Marcia Marcia Marcia were the same person and I would've believed you 💀

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S15 Thread | *use spoiler tag*