1. 1. Choose one

• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

MessyTop
On 1/6/2023 at 6:01 PM, bionic said:

It makes sense because otherwise it would be crazy crowded. IDK why you'd ever put snatch game so early knowing there will be so many queens. I guess because its one of the few challenges queens can prepare fully for ahead of filming so gives them a better chance to showcase talents, but...

there’s so many queens!!

Edited by MessyTop

bionic

yes i am just watching now. :neyde: 

sugar and spice have just walked in and they are too much. i prefer spice as a first impression. they both serve early out but sugar more so

buy bionic
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

MessyTop
3 minutes ago, bionic said:

Did the producers just learn of Connecticut this season? So many from there for such a small state lmao

q5h4zFUXVYzq.jpg?o=1

• LMAO 8

Dayman
1 hour ago, jimmytimestep said:

Choosing to work with the right people is a talent, too.

OT: GREAT cast…Anetra is a CLEAR front runner. The twins surprised me. Also love Mistress, Jax, and Luxx

It’s more so privilege than it is talent in what is a performance based competition. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

bionic
1 minute ago, Dayman said:

It’s more so privilege than it is talent in what is a performance based competition. 

I agree. It feels more fitting for All-Stars where queens have had the chance to get exposure and build wider connections. 

buy bionic
  • Like 1

jimmytimestep
1 minute ago, Dayman said:

That’s fair

2 hours ago, bionic said:

I could see Sasha getting Cheddar Gorgeous'd in the finale. Can't see her going home before then after surviving week 1

Literallyyyy before the season started I was like 100% it's gonna be Sasha but now I'm like mama it's Anetra's crown to take

4 hours ago, bionic said:

perhaps the talent show just needs to be replaced with a lip sync showcase where all the queens get a 2 min performance to a song of their choice. at least that levels the playing field a bit

mm I see where you're coming from but I don't see it as leveling the playing field as some queens do not lip sync/dance and some queens their main skill is dancing. Would we think Kameron, Laganja were front runners while Bianca, Raja were meh?

Reality
40 minutes ago, weed said:

Literallyyyy before the season started I was like 100% it's gonna be Sasha but now I'm like mama it's Anetra's crown to take

I mean, just because she did well in the first episode doesn't mean much. I think most people thought Black Peppa was going to dominate the competition and then... :billie: I'm loving Anetra btw, I just think it's premature to say that it's "Anetra's crown to take" rn 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 2

Stephen

Ok kids I'm back to spill the tea.

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

I have so many thoughts so I'll probably forget something but here goes...

My #1 takeaway is this: RuPaul loves STUPIDITY in drag. We've always knows this but some people have not internalized it.

This is why Ru gave Yara Sofia the win for her jiggling titties talent show. Because it was so stupid and silly and fun! That's what she wants to see!

yara-sofia-tits-variety-show-all-stars-6

The twins' talent shows were not technically impressive in terms of talent but it was STUPID. They're not taking themselves seriously! They're having fun! It's all a big joke. That's why RuPaul was cracking up.

Now, the question is can they do anything else? The acting challenges could go either way but I think choreography, stand up comedy and design challenges might be their kryptonite.

Overall this premiere was FANTASTIC!!!! :firega:

I love how unpredictable it is so far. During the episode (before the talent show started) I literally said to myself that Irene was giving top 4 energy. And then she went home. :toofunny:

I honestly love all the queens in different ways. My standouts so far:

Sasha, obviously. 

Sugar and Spice, because I'm curious what they'll excel (or fail) at :billie:

Anetra, that talent was groundbreaking. I was screaming!! 

YOU BETTER WALK THAT ****ING DUCK 

6ba306c62ef8fb911c444b7c76845c506a283465

Once again, it's not just the talent that's impressive but her sense of humor. The lyrics, the facial expressions, the quacking :ladyhaha: It was simultaneously epic and hilarious.

Mistress is giving classic drag which I love and appreciate. I hope she goes far. She was being harsh on the twins but also, she was correct. Drag is more than dress up, it's also performance. I loved her and Irene being the shady ones. I'm sad Irene is already gone.

Speaking of performance, Luxx is a natural born performer. She has charisma and stage presence out the ass. I see her going far.

I admire Lucy's authenticity and I hope she can turn this around and start slaying. 

Jax is interesting to me. She seems very authentic as well.

I'm excited for the drama this season. I don't want to speak too soon but for me this is drag race at its peak. This episode was firing on all cylinders. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611692dae94c65c8139f7

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 3

Levine
12 hours ago, alsemanche said:

because it's such a cringe and irky thing to say. Willow Pill was great on her season and she's a great person and drag performer overall. And Marcia Marcia Marcia also did very well in the talent show and she's already one of my favorites (and I'm not even a white fan, surprise!). 

As if THOSE fans didn't stan for both of them even before the show started. Stop being hypocrite. 

Marcia has already gained like the most followers on her socials and this was even before the premiere.  I don't wanna talk about WP joruney or Marcia's talent show because that's subjective (I mean she's a trained dancer and she danced...duh?), I'm talking about a topic that many black queens brings up everytime. 

Edited by Levine

AndiGaga
2 hours ago, Levine said:

Marcia has already gained like the most followers on her socials and this was even before the premiere.  I don't wanna talk about WP joruney or Marcia's talent show because that's subjective (I mean she's a trained dancer and she danced...duh?), I'm talking about a topic that many black queens brings up everytime. 

Of course you have a point

But i think its important to remember, that for example Black Pepper gained SO many folllwers after Episode 1 of season 4!

Yes, the critic is valid but imo Marcia is not the one to blame for that, she is georgeous and deserves it. People love her kind.of beauty aestethic and thats not gonna change soon

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S15 Thread | *use spoiler tag*