104 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

Batwings

OK, so I think as of now, Mistress and Marcia are my faves, but I am absolutely in love with Jax's aethestic and style, and Luxx has me cracking up with all her reads. This is really anybody's game! 

I've also got my eye on Sasha Colby and Sugar and Spice because I feel like they have more tricks in their bag than they're letting on, and I can't wait to see them!

AndiGaga

I looooved Anetra, what a show!!

The twins Drama is so entertaining. I think Spice deserved a Top Placement, the dingelong song was sooo funny

They all look good and polished, great first episodes

• YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem

Anetra, Sasha, Robin and Loosey are giving me too 4 material. Sasha seems like the mature, experienced drag queen and I feel she's gonna give us everything. Take the crown mama.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Mocchi

Finally! Was missing this show so much, and couldn't have started any better. Loving it so far! Anetra, Jax, Sasha, Marcia... Oh god, so much potential, I can't :bradley:

• Love 1

Levine

I can't at Irene talking **** about everyone only to go home first LMAO, I love it. She was kinda interesting, but she deserved it. The bitchy attitude to "all cost" was so cringe and fake.

The premiere was good tho, many interesting and great queens. I expected WAY more by Sasha, but I hope she'll slay me in the next episodes.

Anetra is AMAZING. I don't know if that's on porpuse, but "anatra" in italian means duck lol idk if she knows that.

Malaysa is another one getting on my nerves but we need queens like that.

I don't want to have a favorite right now because it's too early, but I already know the white fans of this show are losing it over Marcia Marcia Marcia (the new willow pill? don't think so because she already showed us more talent than her).

And and Lux when she said that after Willow, everybody will do weird **** now? lmao loved her.

• Love 1

LaLuna

I'm so bored with these talent shows, most of the time all they do is lipsync to generic bitch tracks, and then we get two or three dance or comedy numbers. Espana season 2, now THAT was a talent show.

Spoiler

And I did NOT expect Irene to go home first, I'm usually pretty good at telling who's gonna be an early out right from the get-go and I didn't get that vibe from Irene at all.

My favorite performances were definitely Marcia and Anetra. 

• Thanks 3

Luke78619

Cant believe she went home first, I was so excited to see her through the season :giveup: and I loved her from the first episode :giveup:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

bpmMonkey

Loved both episodes, i think they’ve made a good decision how they split the premier. 
Also, I’m so happy about how busy I’ll be with that season haha. The episode, then untucked, then roscos, then the pitstop and on Wednesday Race Chaser! 
Give me all that content mamaa <3

(also that race chaser shout out in the episode.. did anyone catch that :stalkga:)

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S15 Thread | Episode 2 on 1/13 *use spoiler tag*
bionic
Spoiler

Is Irene the first to enter the werk room first and be eliminated first?

Usually they put someone in first who will be sure to cause convo and drama (which she did) but eliminating them first in return is cruella

buy bionic

Mocchi
1 hour ago, Levine said:

I don't want to have a favorite right now because it's too early, but I already know the white fans of this show are losing it over Marcia Marcia Marcia (the new willow pill? don't think so because she already showed us more talent than her).

This kind of irks me :awkney:

• Thanks 3

Anetra, Luxxx and Sasha <3 

Spoiler

Can we talk about how awkward it was of Aura to flex her muscles at the end of her Performance when the reaction was lukewarm? It was almost a bit endearing tho

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

alsemanche
2 hours ago, Mocchi said:

This kind of irks me :awkney:

because it's such a cringe and irky thing to say. Willow Pill was great on her season and she's a great person and drag performer overall. And Marcia Marcia Marcia also did very well in the talent show and she's already one of my favorites (and I'm not even a white fan, surprise!). 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S15 Thread | *use spoiler tag*