💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Hold My Hand nominated at the Golden Globes

franminervini

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon
10 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Tom Cruise is also a weirdo in a scary cult. His priorities should have no bearing on what Gaga does with her song tbh. She needs to stay FAAAAR away from him.

I was so surprised when she cuddled with this dude openly belonging to an homophobic cult.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robo Ga
11 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Tom Cruise is also a weirdo in a scary cult. His priorities should have no bearing on what Gaga does with her song tbh. She needs to stay FAAAAR away from him.

Yeah but weren't the Golden Globes criticized for being racist and sexist? I feel like Gaga would probably take that into consideration

🤖⚡️

PartySick
13 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Yeah but weren't the Golden Globes criticized for being racist and sexist? I feel like Gaga would probably take that into consideration

So were the Oscars and Grammys, weren't they? :shrug:

I mean, I don't personally care at all about awards or the shows. I just want her to stay tf away from Tom Cruise and his people :laughga:

🖤

36 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Do you guys think she will even bother with this? Tom Cruise has been very vocal about being against the Hollywood Foreign Press... I don't know if anyone from TGM will want to associate with the Golden Globes at all. 

The award ceremony will take place on Tuesday, January 10. Gaga will be most likely filming already, so she will probably stay away (which is probably for the best, given the show dubious reputation).

If not, she wants to campaign very hard for the Oscar, which I doubt, since she hasn't done anything so far. I think she is interested long term in Best Actress, which is why she is going to this years Oscars, and if she wins with HMH, it will be icing on the cake.

Anderson123
1 hour ago, Robo Ga said:

Do you guys think she will even bother with this? Tom Cruise has been very vocal about being against the Hollywood Foreign Press... I don't know if anyone from TGM will want to associate with the Golden Globes at all. 

She was nominated for House of Gucci this year and as far as I remember she didn't tweet anything about it. But the show was also not aired so it was a private ceremony due to all the mess that's been going on.

BLACKOUTbritney

Doing the bare minimum and still getting those accolades!! 

A queen!! :diane:

Sandrology

The one Performing live, will be the Winner.

Could you imagine Taylor, Riri and Gaga beeing performer at the Globes/Oscars in one Night? The pure legend this night would be ugggh

moonsago

I am sorry, I love Riri but if she wins with that bore of a song just because the movie was big... I’m out. I am skeptical if they will give it to Gaga considering she already won before but I do think Hold My Hand is the best out of these. 

StrawberryBlond

I thought the Globes has a score category too. Oh, well. I'm thrilled for this nomination as it only furthers her chances of a lock for an Oscar nom. I'd totally forgotten that the Globes and Oscars have different deadlines and therefore Encanto's already been nominated last year and can't again, so We Don't Talk About Bruno can't be nominated here or the Oscars and considering it was the frontrunner, this has increased Gaga's chances drastically. I think her biggest competition is Taylor, honestly. Taylor's never had any luck when it comes to getting nominated for movie awards for her soundtrack songs...until now. She's actually getting major nominations this time and the Oscars could be her first ever Oscar nom. Rihanna might be in for a shot considering her impending comeback and how huge the movie was. It's a win for Gaga to be nominated again, not many singers get this much notice after they've already had a huge hit song that's won before, so it's a win to be nominated. Here's to an Oscar nom to make it the icing on the cake.

• 4 weeks later...
Dennis
2 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Do we know if she's attending on Tuesday?

Unlikely. She's busy with Joker and so are a few other nominees. There was an article about it.

Future Lovers
On 12/12/2022 at 11:18 AM, PartySick said:

That's fair but she also needs to stay far away from the HFP. 

He's a weird cult member no doubt about it, but he's got a point with them. There's quite a few celebrities who're in the same boat, and I'm surprised that such a large number of them are still going to be attending regardless of their past and continued questionable decision making. 

androiduser
On 12/13/2022 at 10:17 AM, Sandrology said:

The one Performing live, will be the Winner.

Could you imagine Taylor, Riri and Gaga beeing performer at the Globes/Oscars in one Night? The pure legend this night would be ugggh

The songs are not performed at the Globes, they just announce the winner.

Archived