Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Harry Styles looking Watermelon yummy

Kimmo

Featured Posts

InTheCloset
6 hours ago, Kimmo said:

E6-CFA62-D-B93-A-4-D3-B-A823-3-D2-CC51-D

I want him to stand like this while i l**k him starting from toes till the lips:flower:

The abyss stares back

Bonkers
53 minutes ago, PartySick said:

You don't know this for a fact though! Maybe he has a GGD account and he'll cry after every show now 'cause Bonkers thinks he has an unattractive ass :partysick:

You make a good point.  However, if he is anguished, or anyone is anguished, then I suggest that they realize that nobody is going to be everybody's cup of tea.  And, if they are looking for a relationship in which their butt is the deciding factor that they should instead appreciate all those who like what they've got.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Teletubby
8 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

Im deeply saddened that my face isnt in there. 

@Teletubby some help

sasa.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

12 hours ago, PartySick said:

Literally will never understand this criticism. A guy decides to not be like every other macho meat headed womanizing idiot and some gays find malice in that :spin:

Buddy's just being himself tbh. Expressing himself the way he wants and throwing a handful of gender norma to the side while he's at it. That's not a bad thing :laughga:

Thank you so much. I’m so tired of these pressed gays getting offended by this. He acts straight- they get offended. He embraces the person he is, they say it’s baiting. Just shut the #%*^ up and get over yourselves. People are literally dying. 

Omar Vela
19 hours ago, PartySick said:

Literally will never understand this criticism. A guy decides to not be like every other macho meat headed womanizing idiot and some gays find malice in that :spin:

He kinda does a lot of "macho" scheisse in his live shows, he acts hypermasculine to compensate those old woman clothes he likes to wear...
I can't wait to this guy to show his true self and people star cancelling him for that lol

TEANUS
5 hours ago, Omar Vela said:

He kinda does a lot of "macho" scheisse in his live shows, he acts hypermasculine to compensate those old woman clothes he likes to wear...
I can't wait to this guy to show his true self and people star cancelling him for that lol

Or maybe he just has traits that are considered “masculine” norm and “feminine” norm?? Maybe he just plays with the lines of “normal”?

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

PartySick
6 hours ago, Omar Vela said:

I do not understand this, he's like the nicest f*cking guy :lmao:

Even pre-2017 Gaga is more problematic than him. His only crime is not acting straight enough which annoys the gays...for some reason? :laughga:

đź–¤

Archived