MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
lgbt

American Girl dolls cancelled by Conservatives

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

This is too much to comprehend 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Thanks 2
PartySick

Though let's talk about the positive here. This is an amazing campaign and I hope these books find their way into the hands of trans youths that need them :wub:

• Like 3
ControversiaGa
20 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Though let's talk about the positive here. This is an amazing campaign and I hope these books find their way into the hands of trans youths that need them :wub:

You’re right this is amazing. Yay for AG

Formerly RihBeyGa
  • YAAAS 1
badfaith

Republican, Christian, and conservative tears and rants always give me hope that the times really are changing :tony:

• YAAAS 1
20 minutes ago, badfaith said:

Republican, Christian, and conservative tears and rants always give me hope that the times really are changing :tony:

Sadly they are SO powerful in congress and their lobbies F up things so in some ways, times have not changed. It's more like they are taking us all back to the medieval times with them and it is SO frustrating :messga: 

1) The book does not come with the doll when purchased so that is a straight up lie. 

2) I didn’t know 3 year olds could read and comprehend books of this size. 

3) I didn’t know children ages 3-12 have money to buy these books unbeknownst to their parents. 

But for real, if the parents don’t like it, don’t buy it. That’s how you can “protect” your kids, or whatever they think they’re doing. 

• Thanks 1
RAMROD
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Conservatives "cancel" anything that doesn't adhere to their 1950s mindsets

Try 1900s, better suited 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ my anxiety is chronic but our coffee’s iconic (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1