MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
society

Indonesia bans sex outside marriage

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Indonesia's parliament on Tuesday banned sex outside marriage with a punishment of up to one year in jail, despite worries the laws may scare away tourists from its shores and harm investment.

Lawmakers approved a new criminal code which will apply to Indonesians and foreigners alike and also prohibit cohabitation between unmarried couples.

It will also ban insulting the president or state institutions, spreading views counter to the state ideology, and staging protests without notification.

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all the submissions?? Do we have all the votes?? Am I winning??
  • LMAO 7
  • Shook 7
  • Sad 9
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yudhi

• BUtterfield 8

• Frederick

• Stephen

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Indonesia's parliament on Tuesday banned sex outside marriage with a punishment of up to one year in jail, despite worries the laws may scare away tourists from its shores and harm investment. La

Honey, that was just a November thing 

androiduser

the heteros will never learn..... whenever they support homopohobic religions and homophobic governments, sooner or later they end up next on the chopping block

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

weird because Indonesia's government is secular so sex outside marriage shouldnt be an issue. I know each province has their own rules and some have religious doctrine as the rule but the national government is secular so this seems like some annoying way to get like conservative and super religious people's votes which is a shame. I know this law will probably not be practiced and there likely wont actually be arrests but it being passed still stinks. 

• Like 1
Stephen
3 minutes ago, Mindblown said:

But wait it gets better. BYU students have their friends jump on top of the couple who are soaking so it creates thrust without them actually doing it themselves. :trollga:

I was told they get their friends to shake the bed :sharon:

• LMAO 2

Yikes! I wonder if they’ll really be strict about this with tourists though? I can’t imagine that :wtfga:

My (Canadian) sister met her (Indonesian) husband in Bali, good thing they’re married now because they were living together for a while, she wouldn’t do well in jail :laughga:

• Love 1
FFXIV WhiteMage

This backward development in their government will surely backlash. I can already see their downfall.

I mean even some of GCC countries allows unmarried couples to live together :poot:

I hate the current government in my country but I’m thankful that our laws and culture are one of the more inclusive ones in Asia :enigma:

• Like 1
iku iku iku
33 minutes ago, NATAH said:

who wanna get married?

I just wanna know if my Grindr date and I can get a divorce the next day. :ohno:

ProfessionalClown

Oh they’re gonna repeal this soon, this is gonna create a huge issue in the country in probably days of it being enforced. Tourism will rank, people will absolutely be in jail on the daily. This will not work 

• Like 4
Bonkers

ME:  What are you gonna do?  Arrest me for F***ing?

ME two hours later:

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRAGpZRzMoNoav9oE_PmP

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • LMAO 5