Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Bloody Mary gains 2.5M Streams on Dec. 6


Featured Posts

Maxine Puth

I guess it has hit the plateau :enigma: Honestly though I’m glad it got some recognition.

Edited by Maxine Puth
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

I guess it has hit the plateau :enigma: Honestly though I’m glad it got some recognition.

Disagree. The problem is just Christmas Songs aaaand on all other Platforms, especially in Europe it's rising. So maybe the Problem is just Americans?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was hoping to see it end up on TTH on Spotify :enigma: Although I have no idea how playlisting even works so that was probably unrealistic anyway 

Would've been nice if it had all happened around Halloween

Link to post
Share on other sites
Maxine Puth
7 minutes ago, Noah said:

Disagree. The problem is just Christmas Songs aaaand on all other Platforms, especially in Europe it's rising. So maybe the Problem is just Americans?

It doesn’t matter what the problem is, because either way it’s hit a plateau in the global ranking :bradley: It may rise but it’s probably wishful thinking, these TikTok trends don’t last that long.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Maxine Puth said:

It doesn’t matter what the problem is, because either way it’s hit a plateau in the global ranking :bradley: It may rise but it’s probably wishful thinking, these TikTok trends don’t last that long.

Hm, I don‘t see any Tiktok Trend this may compare to… Maybe The Weeknds Song? No one really ever enjoyed such a boost in discography Streaming as Gaga did thanks to this. The only way to give it legs is to finally post about it and to send it to Radio (even if that starts low, it‘ll rise after Christmas). It‘s already showing amazing signs in France that despite Christmas, the demand for the Song to be played is there.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Maxine Puth
Just now, Noah said:

Hm, I don‘t see any Tiktok Trend this may compare to… Maybe The Weeknds Song? No one really ever enjoyed such a boost in discography Streaming as Gaga did thanks to this. The only way to give it legs is to finally post about it and to send it to Radio (even if that starts low, it‘ll rise after Christmas). It‘s already showing amazing signs in France that despite Christmas, the demand for the Song to be played is there.

How likely is it do you think Gaga will actually do that though :enigma: I have no doubts she could get it to pick up if she started actively promoting it with visuals, merch, etc. but I’m not sure that will happen. The point is at this rate, it has hit a plateau in global streaming and it’s probably best to assume the hype will die down soon. Not really a hot take, just being safe. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

How likely is it do you think Gaga will actually do that though :enigma: I have no doubts she could get it to pick up if she started actively promoting it with visuals, merch, etc. but I’m not sure that will happen. The point is at this rate, it has hit a plateau in global streaming and it’s probably best to assume the hype will die down soon. Not really a hot take, just being safe. 

I don't know, it's rising on Apple Music, Deezer, Youtube and Amazon Music in every country. I wouldn't call it a plateau yet. Let's wait til the weekend to be sure 🥺 

aaaand I think its fairly likely at least in Europe. The Song is about to chart in almost every countries official Chart on friday.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
22 minutes ago, Noah said:

Hm, I don‘t see any Tiktok Trend this may compare to… Maybe The Weeknds Song? No one really ever enjoyed such a boost in discography Streaming as Gaga did thanks to this. The only way to give it legs is to finally post about it and to send it to Radio (even if that starts low, it‘ll rise after Christmas). It‘s already showing amazing signs in France that despite Christmas, the demand for the Song to be played is there.

The song is getting spins?

 

Anyway I doubt a song that's over 10 years old is suddenly gonna get legs and become a hit

 

This is a short term tik Tok trend boost. I think it's wishful thinking to expect too much out of this. 

 

And I doubt she and her team is even gonna try that hard to promote it given its so old

Edited by Economy
Link to post
Share on other sites

After what happened with Judas in the US, do you think they are gonna send Bloody Mary to radios around Xmas? :cryga:

I would love to see the controversy though :billie: And that didn't affect her in Europe, where I still think Judas is one of her major hits

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Economy said:

The song is getting spins?

 

Anyway I doubt a song that's over 10 years old is suddenly gonna get legs and become a hit

 

This is a short term tik Tok trend boost. I think it's wishful thinking to expect too much out of this. 

 

And I doubt she and her team is even gonna try that hard to promote it given its so old

Yup! It‘s playlisted by huge Radio Stations in France. They saw the success and started sending it to radio like late last week-ish? 

I disagree again lol. Boost like this for a Tiktok Trend does not happen like that. It didnt happen to The Weeknd outside of USA, didn’t happen to Meghan Trainor at all.. Government Hooker since its small Trend a few months has been constantly getting 150k Updates on Spotify, Judas is still always around 680k - 710k on Spotify and Bloody Mary has been getting amazing Updates for over a week now. Additionally - many of Gagas Songs reach generally biggest Updates in her career. Compare this to “No” by Meghan Trainor thats going viral with 3 Trends - there are no numbers like that. Neither can be said about The Weeknd. 

The Fact that this Song can remain so stable despite the huge Christmas competition should show that it’s not a short term Trend. Again - The Song has been climbing the european Streaming Charts steadily for 1,5 Weeks now. 

Her Team added it to many Spotify + Apple Music Playlists since last week, with the Playlist reach increasing daily by millions. A promotional Link has been made already. The rights to use the Wednesday Dance have been cleared for a Spotify Canvas, the rights to use Bloody Mary for Wednesday Promo have been cleared by Netflix aaaand her Team is running an Ad on Tiktok for the Song. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...