Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga in Wednesday Season Two?

Controversiaga

Featured Posts

Controversiaga

Hey y'all?

How would you feel if a new role was written and created for Gaga to be in Wednesday season two?

Should she be a one episode character? reoccurring supporting role?

Should she write an original song to be featured in the show?  

Should Gaga replace Jenna Ortega and take on the title character?

Thots?

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

I don‘t see her in it, simply because I think she‘ll need a little break after Joker from acting. However I see her Music being featured more.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Battle 4 Ur Life

this would TOTALLY work because it’s right up her alley. I still want to hear Bloody Mary on the show but if they can’t even try make that happen I would be happy with even just a cameo from Gaga which honestly is boosting this show as well. I wasn’t even that interested in it tbh before the trend.

she could play a teacher! there, first guess from the top of my head

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Stephen

Tbh I like that Gaga's acting has all been in adult/mature content. I'd like to see her continue that trend but I guess this could be fun too. :oprah:

I actually imagined a scene with her in it as herself! Idk if anyone remembers/watched scream queens but Ariana visits Emma Roberts character in a dream to warn her about something. I think something like this would be really cool. 

no thank u, the show is pretty meh and i can't stand these young adult horrors and their corny ass writing

mother, what must i do?

37 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

I actually imagined a scene with her in it as herself! Idk if anyone remembers/watched scream queens but Ariana visits Emma Roberts character in a dream to warn her about something. I think something like this would be really cool. 

Ariana had a character in that series though

Controversiaga

UPDATE 

okay y'all I actually just watched the first episode of Wednesday (barely) and this show is so cliche and boring tbh.

no gaga on this show please, only her previous released music. don't even want her writing an original for it. 

NVM y'all. 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Monsterclaw
1 hour ago, catsounds said:

I would've lived for her being gwendoline christie's mistress or something :selena:

Which brings me to: Am I the only one who thinks that her look is somewhat inspired by the Countess?

2 hours ago, Lukas96 said:

Ariana had a character in that series though

Lol I obviously know that. I’m talking about the scene being a dream sequence, just because it wouldn’t really make sense for Lady Gaga herself to be on the show, and I don’t think they’ll be able to get her as a character unless it was a one off. 

skaxboy

The music, yes. Even use Bloody Mary in the opening scene for the first episode. 

As an actress, maybe just for a quick cameo. Like if more of the extended Addams family relatives at a family reunion. I’d love if she were in a Tim Burton project. 

Archived