đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Bloody Mary: #25 🌎, 2.7M streams on Monday

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

YASS, finally the missing update, 11 hours late!

Another career high!!

EDIT:

Period the top 25!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkgaga

Is this good for a Monday? Not that big of an increase from Sunday right? And is it just the Monday or including the 11 hours that the update was late?

myluis617
1 minute ago, darkgaga said:

Is this good for a Monday? Not that big of an increase from Sunday right? And is it just the Monday or including the 11 hours that the update was late?

I think nearly 3 million streams in a day is extremely good. It may die down soon but this wave was so fun to ride. music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

myluis617
1 minute ago, franminervini said:

:lana:

Literally seen this coming. Since she put Bloody Mary on her Spotify profile it makes you listen to the entire album after the song is done. The born this way renaissance is really here. :party:

Battle 4 Ur Life

HONESTLY THO, I’m DEAD SERIOUS about this, is there anyone who can like, call Tim Burton or Netflix or whoever is in charge of Wednesday’s soundtrack to take notice of this incredible phenomenon and ACTUALLY FEATURE the song in the show? Maybe for the next season if this one is already wrapped up.

kim kardashian GIF

If they are smart they should totally be here for it because it’s an absolute Win/Win for both parties.

edit: I heard someone say sometime that their Mom works for Netflix :ladyhaha:

Nevertheless Slay Bloody Mary!

“SAY MY NAME! I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT THE FAME!”

”GAGA, GAGA, GAGAGAGA!”

the memories, OMG. I’m so glad I’m alive for this.

always been a fave. this is our moment.

I had to log back after a 4 month hiatus or so to enjoy this!

:pawsup::kiss::staymad::sis::nooo::legend:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

now let's take a moment to thank Kesha, the creator of tiktok! wow she really did that y'all!

giphy.gif

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Battle 4 Ur Life

Apple Music is an embarrassment because I checked it and they’re not featuring it on any Hits/Viral Hits/Social Media Hits or wtv playlists

:madge:

Tinnitus15

What’s the source, though? Spotify charts website hasn’t been updated for Dec. 5

Battle 4 Ur Life

honestly tho if they featured the last chorus of the song at the end of the season or any season, or anytime for a  bada** moment or even a dramatic scene… It :applause:will :applause:be :applause:over :applause:for :applause:everyone :applause:basically.

speaking it into existence. :icega:

Battle 4 Ur Life

I thought this was the Shazam thread honestly. We won there too! google or twitter search it

chromaticainmyhead
3 minutes ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

I thought this was the Shazam thread honestly. We won there too! google or twitter search it

:diane:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to Bloody Mary: #25 🌎, 2.7M streams on Monday

Archived