• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marrytheknight2012

• misanthrope

• TheProfessor

• Americano

guurrl, this is on page 73 already? goodbye. let's just close this, nobody even cares anymore

inb4 the number of pages on this thread exceeds that of ARTPOP :derpga:

JustDesserts

I love how Gaga is classy and all, but wouldn't it be okay, if she dug a grave for this b---h, and buried her alive..? I mean she's going to die soon anyways.

gagaisitalian

Why are The Osbournes even relevant?

And doesn't Sharon know that her calling Gaga out like this will only bring more hate towards her family?

Let me rephrase then:

Gaga may preach, but as I've pointed out multiple times in the past 20 or so pages, she hardly always practices what she preaches.

Also, it's not because they were provoked that it was right for Gaga to respond. The point is that as someone else stated in another thread, Gaga was acting like Mother Theresa during 2011 and 2012, preaching love, acceptance and anti-bullying propaganda. She can expect people to be confused when she stoops to the level of the bullies she disapproves of.

Gaga talks about an ideal human, who respects and loves and avoids conflict at all times. Wouldn't her approach be much more effictive if she was actually an example of that herself?

Okay first of all, it's not like she was throwing random shade left and right. She was standing up for herself in all of the (what, like 3?) examples that you listed. Second, she's a human being. She's not perfect. And just like every single human being on this planet, she has her bad, emotional days, and when it comes to words and self control, negative emotions are NOT your friend. She could have already been having an awful day when she saw the Die Antwoord video, for example, and it could've been the icing on the cake. And if there is anyone who deserves that benefit of the doubt, it's her, because while she's not an "ideal human" (there's really no such thing...) you can tell that she really tries to be, and really is an example of that.

Edited by Cellie

Jellybean Monster

Kelly fans have probably 'bullied' Gaga at some point and she just never even noticed. This whole thing is ridiculous, and just opening the floodgates to bigger dramas, and fueling Perez Hilton's fire.

Space Banana

All fanatic fan bases are the same. Every single one has the ridiculous, wrist cutting, profanity slinging, death threatening, idiots in them. But, because Gaga is seemingly so "close" with her fans, she gets the burden of having to be constantly "responsible" for their actions in the eyes of these D list celebrities who get nasty tweets. 1.) Gaga is not responsible. 2.) Welcome to the ****ing internet.

Edited by jo0hhnn

heavymlover

Let me rephrase then:

Gaga may preach, but as I've pointed out multiple times in the past 20 or so pages, she hardly always practices what she preaches.

Also, it's not because they were provoked that it was right for Gaga to respond. The point is that as someone else stated in another thread, Gaga was acting like Mother Theresa during 2011 and 2012, preaching love, acceptance and anti-bullying propaganda. She can expect people to be confused when she stoops to the level of the bullies she disapproves of.

Gaga talks about an ideal human, who respects and loves and avoids conflict at all times. Wouldn't her approach be much more effictive if she was actually an example of that herself?

But she IS the example of what she preaches. She has barely responded to all the negativity towards her, I don't see how has she gone against what she preaches. I know she has committed many mistakes, but who is perfect? I can't think of enough evidence to support the idea of her going against her message. She has never said ''Yeah, she's fat'' ''She's ugly'' ''Her clothes are awful'' did she?

-

About the fur thing, yeah, perhaps Sharon was right about it (although we are not 100% sure if she wears faux or real fur), but I don't think she's the right person to talk about it, considering that Ozzy tore a bat's head on stage. How is that better? Plus, Sharon should't talk about hypocresies when she and her daughter have talked crap about other people's weight. Did they forget all the scrutiny they went through because of that same reason?

MarryTheKnight

About the fur thing, yeah, perhaps Sharon was right about it (although we are not 100% sure if she wears faux or real fur)

Sharon has been an anti-fur supporter for a while. She had a whole protest against Intermix for carrying fur in their stores.

The fur debate is ridiculous tbh. Anyone should have the right to wear fur as it is their right to eat meat. It is simply somebody's prerogative and people should not be so vile and judgmental about it. No one cries about wearing leather....

tbh I'm not reading through 50+ pages to see if someone already posted this, but I'm surprised people aren't even more fired up over Kelly's tweet of John Lennon's "Instant Karma" video. Has anyone even read the lyrics?

Instant Karma's gonna get you

Gonna knock you right on the head

You better get yourself together

Pretty soon you're gonna be dead

What in the world you thinking of

Laughing in the face of love

What on earth you tryin' to do

It's up to you, yeah you

Instant Karma's gonna get you

Gonna look you right in the face

You better get yourself together darling

Join the human race

How in the world you gonna see

Laughing at fools like me

Who on earth d'you think you are?

A superstar? Well right you are

I think anyone can see it was obviously directed at Gaga, being tweeted only a few hours after she had tried to say "she didn't give a ****" about any of it and how close it pertains to the situation. Damn though I don't care who you are regardless if you didn't physically say it or if you reply with a song but you better take full responsibility of the lyrics included in the song as well. Those lyrics are harsh, literally almost threatening. I don't think that's overdramatizing it either :shrug:

Edited by Mich

I see the point of kelly. But really, Kelly should know that being criticized is a part of being famous, just like she does making fun of other celebs in her show. So i know its her job to do this but it seems kind of hypocritical to do that and not to expect others to react, as if it were only her right to talk ****t. If she cant handle this she should quit. When you criticize someone who has about 33 millions of fans you can expect to have 33 mill of people bull****ting you. Plus it's kind of immature from her to make it seem like its gagas fault and that only gaga could stop this situation, when she could twit something like "I'm sorry if I offended Gaga or her fans, but please stop the bullying against me cause it has gone too far"

hausofaxel

Neither we nor Gaga are the same as those people who attacked Kelly. We can't be blaimed for their actions. Although Gaga promotes love and compassion, that is absolutely not a guarantee that not a single act of hate or negativity will be made by her fans. In my opinion it's very naively of Sheron to think so.