💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga vs. The Osbournes

MichaelSimpson7

Featured Posts

PopBitch

I find this silly. It's a classy letter, but I still find it way off-point. The show is like a comedy and all fashion is criticized. I rarely find it hitting below the belt in a mean way by the people on it. Sorry. I find Joan hilarious and she does do zingers, but that has always been Joan.. Many go on that were called out for nonflattering outfits that looked bad and critique their own history of outfits. I don't get that show compared to people calling someone fat, ugly, discussing their body weight or shape compared to calling someone out for a bad outfit. Sorry. Fail, Gaga. And ,many of your fanatical fans are hateful, Gaga, especially regarding other singers' talent who are your peers and are successful, and definitely not following your lead, So why don't you go on those actual sites and reem them out nicely? You see the stuff that's written on many sites and sometimes here (not much) towards others. If you want to call out the show, you should still call out yourself for not policing your own fan sites that you read some, as we all know, and writing an open letter to your own fans.

Gaga has many battles to fight regarding bullying and hate crimes rooting for the underdog, and I don't get calling out a show I actually find funny and not mean based on outfits.

Edited by PopBitch

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marrytheknight2012

• misanthrope

• TheProfessor

• Americano

marrytheknight2012

I think this letter was poorly conceived.

You can't make the point you're trying to make by taking a swipe at the generally harmless Fashion Police (like, seriously, when was the last time a celebrity ever got butt-hurt about the Fashion Police?) and making veiled accusations toward Kelly as a person ("you have chosen a less compassionate path" is a pretty bold statement and "to see you blossoming into a beautiful slender woman who makes fun of others for a living is astounding" is just...misguided on a few levels).

Just not well stated. It basically comes off as sour grapes masquerading as compassionate social critique. I understand where both women were coming from, but neither handled the situation very well or chose their words very carefully.

Its just Gaga acting holier than everyone as usual. Using a show, Kellys ****ing job, to make her feel bad about herself. The 'chosen a less compassionate path' part really pissed me off. Kelly is a sweet person. Gaga chose a path to empower people to be little assholes, gave them some courage to go out and be 'born this way'. People use that mantra to excuse their ****ty behavior all the time. And yes, Kelly said Gaga was disrespectful to fans by not showing up on the red carpet, I and many other fans agreed. Why be in 'show business' if you cant be bothered walking a red carpet and seeing a few fans.

yourfaves

I know Gaga's heart is in the right place here. But telling Kelly that she needs to use her influence on her younger fans in a positive way..? Then Gag's needs to cut the weed talk and smoking on stage. A bit hypocritical.

inb4 omg that's totally different theux like she can smoke pot because it's her life ugh omg

DrewStevens

And they all do that the entire program every day.

I doubt Gaga will ever have an interview with that bimbo on the left too, who she has spoken with before.

I think she do the interview because she's not so mean like the others, she says that they look bad but she doesn't make jokes all time.

stop over thinking things. it's not good for you

Please tell them, because reading some comments on here is actually killing me :fail: :fail: :fail: :fail: :fail:

Americano

Its just Gaga acting holier than everyone as usual. Using a show, Kellys ****ing job, to make her feel bad about herself. The 'chosen a less compassionate path' part really pissed me off. Kelly is a sweet person. Gaga chose a path to empower people to be little assholes, gave them some courage to go out and be 'born this way'. People use that mantra to excuse their ****ty behavior all the time. And yes, Kelly said Gaga was disrespectful to fans by not showing up on the red carpet, I and many other fans agreed. Why be in 'show business' if you cant be bothered walking a red carpet and seeing a few fans.

You're clearly a "hater," so stop replying already. No one cares.

marrytheknight2012

o m g what a rude show. I think that old botoxface should stfu tbh... Xtina is not even fat

using insults to someone yourself, you stfu.

Sorry but Gaga is really misguided with this one, as kind of a person as she is she cannot accuse someone else of "promoting violence" when she openly wears fur which promotes violence towards animals. The media will pick up on this fact so will the public and so will Kelly. Her intentions are right but she can't condemn someone for promoting violence when she wears it. Sorry but it's true. :(

Americano

I find this silly. It's a classy letter, but I still find it way off-point. The show is like a comedy and all fashion is criticized. Many go on that were called out for nonflattering outfits that looked bad and critique their own history of outfits. I don't get that show compared to people calling someone fat, ugly, discussing their body weight or shape compared to calling someone out for a bad outfit. Sorry. Fail, Gaga. And ,many of your fanatical fans are hateful, Gaga, especially regarding other singers' talent who are your peers and are successful, and definitely not following your lead, So why don't you go on those actual sites and reem them out nicely? You see the stuff that's written on many sites and sometimes here (not much) towards others.

Gaga has many battles to fight regarding bullying and hate crimes rooting for the underdog, and I don't get calling out a show I actually find funny and not mean based on outfits.

Except that's what Fashion Police does?

You should watch the show before replying to the subject, truthfully.

Edited by Bryan

I reported about this on ONTD:

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/74635588.html

The hater central is giving a good response. This was an amazing move, Gags! ♥

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

WEFQk.jpg

Edited by electricchapel96