Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Lady Gaga vs. The Osbournes

MichaelSimpson7

Featured Posts

Arturo

Reading a lot of the comments on the fb posts and instead of seeing 99% Anti-Gaga, I see a lot of constructive posts supporting Gaga and exposing Sharon's hypocrisy.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marrytheknight2012

• misanthrope

• TheProfessor

• Americano

MarryTheKnight

In the end, will this be more favorable towards Gaga or the Osbournes? What do you think?

No one will notice this turd of a fight because in reality no one cares about the Osbournes and no one cares about Gaga right now (& that she isnt "fat" anymore)

378dbf325a4c11e2a98422000a9f1513_6.jpg

Sharon's letter sounds like she ACTUALLY thinks Gaga is "mommy monster" to her fans lol. like hello! see through that crap. Don't you realize that you can't always control what people do?

Gaga shouldn't have defended her fans, especially when Kelly's observation was accurate besides the generalization.

-She didn't.

-The point is, people are naturally more hateful behind their computer screens, and this hatred is not exclusive to any fanbase or group of people. It's ludacris of Sharon to imply that Gaga has any responsibility for this hatred.

-The fur thing is stooping incredibly low, but because some of you are already mad at Gaga about the fur you latch on and say "Oh, Sharon is right!" when in reality the fur was completely beside the point and that was obviously done intentionally by Sharon, as well as the namedropping "Madonna, Adele, Rihanna"

This is an issue that needs to be handled publicly. Celebrities shouldn't be held accountable for their fans' actions. Kelly was pretty much ****ting all over Gaga because of little monsters.

Anybody who's defending the Osbournes in any way can get the **** out, because Kelly's the one who started this mess with her pompous critiques about Gaga.

DONE WITH THIS ****.

KDmF7.jpg

Gaga needs to end this right now... she does not dare need to reply back to Sharon's letter.

No, she does need to reply. Gaga is a heck of a lot more intelligent than you dumb ass fans.

Reading a lot of the comments on the fb posts and instead of seeing 99% Anti-Gaga, I see a lot of constructive posts supporting Gaga and exposing Sharon's hypocrisy.

Let's hope the media sees it that way

someone big like who for example??

Madonna? But then she pretends she doesn't see all the shade.

But when Kelly Osbourne, someone that's not NEARLY as influential as Gaga is at the momment make a useless comment many have made before she does all this? The fact that she made this public was stupid. She could have talked to her privately. She could also have done better, she could've asked her fans on twitter to stop that, they wouldn't stop, we know that, but it would really tone down the situation.

She is NOT responsible for anyone, but if she can do something to help, why stand there with her arms crossed? If she wants so badly to influence them, there goes the perfect opportunity to talk about the non-hate message to MILLIONS, but no, let's make publicity out of this...

Edited by zack

A word from you would stop all the hideous, negative and vile threats from your “little monsters.â€

-----

I appreciate she said that though :)

charliekelso

I am responding to your open letter to my daughter Kelly, and I am perplexed as to why you would go public with an open letter

Much as Kelly is with her show, her overgeneralization of a fan base and now your own letter as well?

just quoting to congratulate you. I wish Gaga reposted this, but basically I think we waste too much time on this kind of **** and both of them won't really care that much about us anyway. And all we wanted in the first place was music and we won't have any right now.

BILLIONAIRExBOY

Good points relevant to the situation:

I am perplexed as to why you would go public with an open letter.

to ask him if you could address your “little monster†fans and stop them from writing libelous, slanderous and vile comments about my family, including death threats to Kelly. Your open letter is hypocritical and full of contradictions

this is what she should have done; addressed an open letter to her fans, without citing any specific scenarios.

you have shown me that you are nothing more than a publicly seeking hypocrite and an attention seeker.

isn't this what GGD has been saying for some time? :rofl:

I am calling you a bully because you have 32 million followers hanging on your every word and you are criticizing Kelly in your open letter.

in a sense, this is true... which is why her letter was slightly "contradictory" as Sharon stated earlier on in hers.

A word from you would stop all the hideous, negative and vile threats from your “little monsters.

this would not necessarily "stop" it, but i think it would help

1. Kelly went public with the situation first. Why shouldnt Gaga?

2.Irrelevant

3.Its not Gagas fault she has 32 million followers. Gaga can say whatever the fck she wants but we are all our own people. We do what we want at the end of the day. Sharon cant even control her daughter , how does she expect Gaga to do the same with her millions of followers.

4.Refer back to 3.

-She didn't.

-The point is, people are naturally more hateful behind their computer screens, and this hatred is not exclusive to any fanbase or group of people. It's ludacris of Sharon to imply that Gaga has any responsibility for this hatred.

-The fur thing is stooping incredibly low, but because some of you are already mad at Gaga about the fur you latch on and say "Oh, Sharon is right!" when in reality the fur was completely beside the point and that was obviously done intentionally by Sharon, as well as the namedropping "Madonna, Adele, Rihanna"

EXACTLYYYY!!!! ****…

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Arturo

I just left this comment on Sharon's Facebook post:

Actually, Sharon, you're the one being a hypocrite. You become irate when people attack your daughter, and yet you defend your daughter's own attacks on other celebrities on Fashion Police, citing her behavior as "real world" activity. If you can't take criticism, unwarranted or not, then don't administer it. Also, while I agree with you on your anti-fur stance, Gaga's choice of attire has nothing to do with the matter at hand, and you're merely using this bit of information as a personal attack. I used to actually like you, but this letter reeks of hypocrisy and attention-hunger.

Good points. I liked it :fan: