Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga vs. The Osbournes

MichaelSimpson7

Featured Posts

AquaFire Witch

I read this on yahoo news this morning and saw many commenters siding with GAGA. Thought that was cool. Anyway, Kelly is among the Hollywood socialites where talking like that is normal, but GAGA is not. And GAGA feels obligated as a humanitarian to speak out about it.

What good would it do for GAGA to address it privately? They will still continue doing what they are doing on that show and she wants to be sure people know it’s wrong to spend so much time belittling people. Why are they surprised anyway? People always underestimate her!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marrytheknight2012

• misanthrope

• TheProfessor

• Americano

tbh I'm not reading through 50+ pages to see if someone already posted this, but I'm surprised people aren't even more fired up over Kelly's tweet of John Lennon's "Instant Karma" video. Has anyone even read the lyrics?

I think anyone can see it was obviously directed at Gaga, being tweeted only a few hours after she had tried to say "she didn't give a ****" about any of it and how close it pertains to the situation. Damn though I don't care who you are regardless if you didn't physically say it or if you reply with a song but you better take full responsibility of the lyrics included in the song as well. Those lyrics are harsh, literally almost threatening. I don't think that's overdramatizing it either :shrug:

Its always funny when people say karma is going to get someone. She is assuming she is in the right.

Sigh... ok...

At first I wasn't sure how to take this... I mean the letter is well written (well, for the most part...). But I think @Kupo and @Logan summarised well... Kelly DOES need to come to the realisation that... at the end of the day, it's the internet.... yes some of Gaga's fans are VULGER. We all know this... But so are Britney fans, Justin fans, One Direction fans etc... Kelly isn't the only one getting hate. So she needs to take one giant reality check, and needs to stop blaming Gaga for all of this.

The fact that she's on Fashion Police doesn't make much a difference to be... Yes the humour is petty. But is it funny? Honestly I think so (don't judge me!)... Everyone knows not to take the show seriously. I love Joan to death... She can drag me for filth anytime of day tbh... So I don't think Gaga's point of "your show breeds negativity" etc... Is ALL that valid. Media, celebrity, fashion... it's all to do with one thing. Appearance. That's not going away... And Gaga of all people should know that. Plus (And I honestly hate to say this) wasn't Gaga friends with Perez Hilton up until last year? The meanest, b---heist man in all of Hollywood... Of course maybe her mind-set has changed since... but it's still hypocritical to some degree.

And Gaga... PLEASE... address the Immature fans on LM.com and Twitter (and well for that matter, here).... She can't control us. I know that. But I think she can at least acknowledge it, and address it properly.... things could improve a little? Maybe? I don't know...

So in short. Gaga... I think the intentions were good tbh... (It was condescending beyond all accountability, but still...) I didn't think the argument carried a great deal of weight.

And Kelly... Stop blaming Gaga for her fan-base... And gurlll... get thicker skin. Everyone in this game is dragged to hell and back. Not just you.

Both women need to take a seat and shut up.

Michelle

Sigh... ok...

At first I wasn't sure how to take this... I mean the letter is well written (well, for the most part...). But I think @Kupo and @Logan summarised well... Kelly DOES need to come to the realisation that... at the end of the day, it's the internet.... yes some of Gaga's fans are VULGER. We all know this... But so are Britney fans, Justin fans, One Direction fans etc... Kelly isn't the only one getting hate. So she needs to take one giant reality check, and needs to stop blaming Gaga for all of this.

The fact that she's on Fashion Police doesn't make much a difference to be... Yes the humour is petty. But is it funny? Honestly I think so (don't judge me!)... Everyone knows not to take the show seriously. I love Joan to death... She can drag me for filth anytime of day tbh... So I don't think Gaga's point of "your show breeds negativity" etc... Is ALL that valid. Media, celebrity, fashion... it's all to do with one thing. Appearance. That's not going away... And Gaga of all people should know that. Plus (And I honestly hate to say this) wasn't Gaga friends with Perez Hilton up until last year? The meanest, b---heist man in all of Hollywood... Of course maybe her mind-set has changed since... but it's still hypocritical to some degree.

And Gaga... PLEASE... address the Immature fans on LM.com and Twitter (and well for that matter, here).... She can't control us. I know that. But I think she can at least acknowledge it, and address it properly.... things could improve a little? Maybe? I don't know...

So in short. Gaga... I think the intentions were good tbh... (It was condescending beyond all accountability, but still...) I didn't think the argument carried a great deal of weight.

And Kelly... Stop blaming Gaga for her fan-base... And gurlll... get thicker skin. Everyone in this game is dragged to hell and back. Not just you.

Both women need to take a seat and shut up.

:clap:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

All over the media, which is funny.

Getting more headlines for an open letter than Ke$ha is for her new music video. Flawless. :lala:

I swear to God ... you have some kind of agenda against that women. :toofunny:

Tommymonster44

I see the point of kelly. But really, Kelly should know that being criticized is a part of being famous, just like she does making fun of other celebs in her show. So i know its her job to do this but it seems kind of hypocritical to do that and not to expect others to react, as if it were only her right to talk ****t. If she cant handle this she should quit. When you criticize someone who has about 33 millions of fans you can expect to have 33 mill of people bull****ting you. Plus it's kind of immature from her to make it seem like its gagas fault and that only gaga could stop this situation, when she could twit something like "I'm sorry if I offended Gaga or her fans, but please stop the bullying against me cause it has gone too far"

This sums it up perfectly.

HORRORHOLIC

Why are The Osbournes even relevant?

And doesn't Sharon know that her calling Gaga out like this will only bring more hate towards her family?

Why are The Osbournes relevant ? Well Ozzy Osourne is the frontman for Black Sabbath. The band that CREATED heavy metal in the late 60's and is still selling out arena's and /stadiums every tour he does. The same man who Gaga is on record saying she is "the biggest fan of" the band she used to dance to and a band she and her new york friends hold in high regard. That's one reason why The Osbournes are relavent. Edited by HORRORHOLIC

giskardsb

Why are The Osbournes relevant ? Well Ozzy Osourne is the frontman for Black Sabbath. The band that CREATED heavy metal in the late 60's and is still selling out arena's and /stadiums every tour he does. The same man who Gaga is on record saying she is "the biggest fan of" the band she used to dance to and a band she and her new york friends hold in high regard. That's one why The Osbournes are relavent.

Unfortunately, Sharon has all but killed Sabbath, trying to shortchange the other's in the band to Ozzy's benefit. Bill Ward refused to do a reunion tour because of her bull**** tactics.

I swear to God ... you have some kind of agenda against that women.

probably still mad at Kesha for her Tik-Tok cock-blocking Bad Romance from da #1 spot :laughga:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙