• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marrytheknight2012

• misanthrope

• TheProfessor

• Americano

Gaga may preach, but as I've pointed out multiple times in the past 20 or so pages, she hardly practices what she preaches.

Again you are laying down slanderous levels of exaggeration. You might want to look up the word "hardly". You are saying she rarely practices what she preaches, like she goes around being mean and hateful to others all the time. But what you serve up as evidence of this are just a few incidents, over a year, all of which were very minor, and none of which were unprovoked.

She got told to die, suck dick, get raped and that she looks like she has aids. I'd get offended too if I were her. :shrug:

No you wouldn't, because you are smart enough to know those were the tweets of a few crazies and not representative of the fanbase. You might be offended, but not at Gaga's fanbase if you thought about it for a moment.

Outside the St. Louis Monster Ball, when members of the Westboro Baptist Church held up signs saying "God Hates Gaga", was I offended by Christians? No, I'm not dumb enough to believe those crazies represent their entire religion.

BAVQwi4CQAAcCfA.jpg

Osbournes were always hypocrites. Now they play victims for publicity and seeking attention. Hope they get the hell they deserve

You guys, watch this video from 4:05 to 8:00. This is what makes me HATE the Little Monster name... Just STOP the hate. It all starts with us!!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=SwwT1viwA8M

It´s the same in ALL fanbases. Don´t blame on "US". I´m tired of that. None fanbase is against themselves. We are sooooo pathetic if we let others makes us think we´re all bad. That´s exactly what they want. ENOUGH OF THIS NONENSE.

Joe Matthews

Again you are laying down slanderous levels of exaggeration. You might want to look up the word "hardly". You are saying she rarely practices what she preaches, like she goes around being mean and hateful to others all the time. But what you serve up as evidence of this are just a few incidents, over a year, all of which were very minor, and none of which were unprovoked.

Let me rephrase then:

Gaga may preach, but as I've pointed out multiple times in the past 20 or so pages, she hardly always practices what she preaches.

Also, it's not because they were provoked that it was right for Gaga to respond. The point is that as someone else stated in another thread, Gaga was acting like Mother Theresa during 2011 and 2012, preaching love, acceptance and anti-bullying propaganda. She can expect people to be confused when she stoops to the level of the bullies she disapproves of.

Gaga talks about an ideal human, who respects and loves and avoids conflict at all times. Wouldn't her approach be much more effictive if she was actually an example of that herself?

Edited by Joe Matthews

Let me rephrase then:

Gaga may preach, but as I've pointed out multiple times in the past 20 or so pages, she hardly always practices what she preaches.

Also, it's not because they were provoked that it was right for Gaga to respond. The point is that as someone else stated in another thread, Gaga was acting like Mother Theresa during 2011 and 2012, preaching love, acceptance and anti-bullying propaganda. She can expect people to be confused when she stoops to that level.

Gaga talks about an ideal human, who respects and loves and avoids conflict at all times. Wouldn't her approach be much more effictive if she was actually an example of that herself?

gurrl bye :pukey: :pukey: :pukey: :pukey: :pukey:

exoskeleton123

:popcorn: oh crap it is getting better now.

Perez Hilton â€@PerezHilton

@MrsSOsbourne Thank you for being a champion of the truth! xoxo

He is such a James Blunt

Mister G

He is such a James Blunt

He truly is. Perez is capitalizing off of the situation as usual because no one has anything interesting to say about him outside of the drama between other people. He'll be all over Gaga when her new album drops. I don't think he's anyone to even dare say someone is the champion of the truth considering how many lies and rumors he's spread about celebrities himself. He'll be at the Born This Way Ball one of the days so he can take a seat in the corner where he rightfully belongs.

I think you're confusing Gaga with Jesus or Gandhi.

Gaga never said we should love those who persecute us, and that if someone smite you one one check turn the other one.

Evanescence

I think you're confusing Gaga with Jesus or Gandhi.

Gaga never said we should love those who persecute us, and that if someone smite you one one check turn the other one.

:lmao:

lol I just came back and home and saw this massive thread

Are the Osbournes REALLY calling Gaga a bully? Lady Gaga isn't one with TV shows that get paid to bully others.

Lady G's is a ****ing human being called Stefani Germonatta who can do things that all human beings do including but not limited to being a ****ing c*nt when provoked. Don't act all holier-than-thou and say you wouldn't do the same.. In my opinion she should have pulled an Azaelia on Kelly but that's just me.

Seriously are people STILL questioning Lady Gaga's intentions six ****ing years into her career?

She does give a **** just like all of you do and if she happens to make money off of it then more power to her and her ****ing label. At least she does something.

Us ****ing gays being so bitter we can't accept that someone like Lady Gaga exists. Bitch makes good music while being Mother ****ing Teresa changing lives like Jesus.

Kay back to watching The New Normal (OMG SUCH A GOOD SHOW)

But since when is Gaga the reason behind all those nasty comments? Those comments come from Madonna fans, Rihanna fans, Katy fans, Nicki fans, Mariah fans, Ke$ha fans, they come from rock fans, and yeah, they come from Gaga fans... But the only person that should do something is Gaga? I don't get it. Sharon talks about fur and meat, but why doesn't she talk about her husband tearing apart an animal's head on stage? What happened to that? I'm not saying Gaga made the best choices adressing this issue, but it's ridiculous to blame her for something she can't control.

:clap: :clap: :golfclap:

I mostly support Gaga's views and think Sharon's letter was childish and ignorant, but she does have a point about Gaga wearing fur.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!