💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga vs. The Osbournes

MichaelSimpson7

Featured Posts

What monsters said was disgusting and kelly should've felt hurt but anyone can see that gags letter, even if it had inconsistencies, was from a good place and she's obviously trying to put the situation to bed. Sharon has basicly said in her email no I'm gonna fight you as much as I can. And that is because Sharon Osbourne is and has always been a big attention seeker. Gaga should just ignore them with grace from now on

guess what.. justin bieber fans.. crazy little kids would do the same thing..

LADY GAGA has nothing to do with th epople said they'd kill someone or do something synical to someone.. she didn't tell them to do it..

and kelly and her mother are saying she is basically using her fans like an army to talk **** about others.. which is completely untrue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marrytheknight2012

• misanthrope

• TheProfessor

• Americano

The comments on these articles are interesting.

In articles about Sharon's letter, there's more praise for Sharon and dissing of Gaga.

But in articles about Gaga's letter, there's more praise for Gaga and people are disagreeing with Kelly/Sharon.

Even when BOTH types of articles are on the SAME website, it's pretty consistent that if the article focuses on Gaga's letter, there's more Gaga support, and if the article focuses on Sharon's letter, there's more Sharon support.

Weird. I can't even tell how the GP feels about this one! :P

MelbHawker

Kelly's work on Fashion Police is not comedic, at all. Joan Rivers is the comedian on the show, Kelly and two other panelist are there to offer legitimate critiques on peoples clothing and over all appearance. The shows over all tone is only comedic because of Joan Rivers.

Just saying.

But the show itself is primarily comedic - that I'm sure we can both agree on. I think Gaga was wrong in saying Fashion Police breeds negativity. It does not. It makes me laugh. Fashion is going to keep being judged until humanity no longer exists.

marrytheknight2012

um.. she isn't ciritcizing it.. she's saying all it is is basically bashing celebrities against each other and laughing and making fun of them..

also a lot of what sharon said was absolutely pathetic..

In my eyes, if someone had sent me that letter I would have taken it as 'you dished it out, you deserved to get it back' and I think thats what it was hinting at... or karma etc.

Joe Matthews

Do we know that she even knew about it though? :huh:

Obviously, considering that's what set this whole thing off. Don't you think it's a bit coincidental that Gaga writes this open letter the day after Sharon sent that email to her manager?

MelbHawker

um.. she isn't ciritcizing it.. she's saying all it is is basically bashing celebrities against each other and laughing and making fun of them..

also a lot of what sharon said was absolutely pathetic..

Yes she is.

Rudz Xinc

I think the reason as to why Gaga write and open letter is that to let some mean monster knows, and what their action had caused by stating, "I cannot control my fans, and I discourage them from any negativity and violence, because that is wrong and hurtful"

and it's good she stated this "While some of my fans have learning to do, most of them share the same values as I, and it's what bonds us together. And that bond is strong"

action of few don't necessarily reflect a whole fanbase, because what being accused are "all" monsters are mean (lady gaga fans are the worst) Kelly is just bitter, same as (or worse) Sharon

Gaga wrote with class, Sharon wrote like trash

Look at those clowns

But the show itself is primarily comedic - that I'm sure we can both agree on. I think Gaga was wrong in saying Fashion Police breeds negativity. It does not. It makes me laugh. Fashion is going to keep being judged until humanity no longer exists.

Oh I agree, I think there is noting wrong with Fashion Police or it's brand of insult comedy. I love it. I am just saying, Kelly is as funny as a irregular mole. When Kelly criticizes people's fashion statements she isn't doing it as a joke, she takes it seriously.

TheProfessor

It's a bit strange to see so many people determined to find fault in Gaga's response. I wonder if their support of Sharon's letter would be the same if Gaga had written it instead?

this

misanthrope

Eh, I can see that but apparently they did make attempts to settle it private but Gagas people never responded.

They made attempts to settle it privately only recently. Should Gaga have done so? Maybe. But her letter wasn't exactly scathing and they had already made it public knowledge for the past year or so.

Edited by misanthrope

Joe Matthews

It's a bit strange to see so many people determined to find fault in Gaga's response. I wonder if their support of Sharon's letter would be the same if Gaga had written it instead?

But you see in that hypothesis, you're disregarding the chronology of events. The only reason Sharon's letter could be perceived as "justified" (not by me) is because Gaga took a stab at Kelly first.

It might make you laugh, but at the end of the day part of the show involves bashing celebrities for their fashion choices. I get that famous people are in the limelight and should expect criticism, but FFS it must be tiring knowing that when you just put on a ****ing outfit there are TELEVISION SHOWS dedicated to either praising or laughing at you for it.

Would you find it comedic if they put your pictures, both flattering and unflattering, up there and discussed how you looked? How much weight you'd gained? Whether that outfit fit perfectly and suits your figure? I don't believe you'd laugh very much if it were you being judged.

For the viewer, it's funny. For the people being critiqued, I can't imagine it's a walk in the park.

You see but there's where you're missing my point. There's a difference between pointing out hypocrisy in someone else (what I'm trying to do with the example of Gaga) and telling someone to change who they are and become this ideal of a person, when you can't even be that person yourself (what Gaga did to Kelly). The first doesn't require any commitment to being or becoming that ideal.

Hypocrisy is preaching one thing while believing and actively practicing another. Hypocrisy is not simply the occasional failure to live up to the standards one has set for oneself.

marrytheknight2012

They made attempts to settle it privately only recently. Should Gaga have done so? Maybe. But her letter wasn't exactly scathing.

To me it seemed really condescending, haughty, and veiled insults galore. Just because it didnt say something doesnt mean thats not what she was saying :derpga: i think...im getting confused. we are making a bigger mole out of a ....whatever that phrase is.