Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga vs. The Osbournes

MichaelSimpson7

Featured Posts

HORRORHOLIC

d

Unfortunately, Sharon has all but killed Sabbath, trying to shortchange the other's in the band to Ozzy's benefit. Bill Ward refused to do a reunion tour because of her bull**** tactics.

So so wrong man so wrong. PM me if you wanna get into details. Ward to this day has Facebook pages trying to get him back in the band. So what is really going on with Ward ? He's by far my favorite drummer and it sucks he's not a part of the Sabbath reuinion. The truth is Bill was very much a part of the reunion, But after suffering a heart attack among other things Ward could no longer contribute in a necessary manner. Say what you want, make excuses if you will, but according to the Sabbath camp, Ward could no longer get the job done, not in the studio anyway. Yes it sucks, but these are men in their late 60's we are talking about!! Edited by HORRORHOLIC

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marrytheknight2012

• misanthrope

• TheProfessor

• Americano

HORRORHOLIC

Never mind any of that. The bottom line is this. I'm a massive Ozzy/Sabbath fan. I'm also just as massive Gaga fan. Just because their are members complaining about each other doesn't mean we have to choose sides. Why not try getting along ?

By the way. I hate this. I'm a huge Osbourne fan (because of Ozzy/Sabbath) and Gaga is my current mainstream idol. Let's get along!!

Edited by HORRORHOLIC

high heeled fem

Never mind any of that. The bottom line is this. I'm a massive Ozzy/Sabbath fan. I'm also just as massive Gaga fan. Just because their are members complaining about each other doesn't mean we have to choose sides. Why not try getting along ?

By the way. I hate this. I'm a huge Osbourne fan (because of Ozzy/Sabbath) and Gaga is my current mainstream idol. Let's get along!!

same i love sabbath :worship:

only thing i agree with is obvious she needs to stop wearing fur unless its like that hermes coat which was high pile faux fur which is fine :cool:

HORRORHOLIC

same i love sabbath :worship:

only thing i agree with is obvious she needs to stop wearing fur unless its like that hermes coat which was high pile faux fur which is fine :cool:

I love you so much. I hope we can all get along as fans

Before Gaga write an open letter to Kelly, she should write a ****ing letter to our fan base.

Why do people keep saying this? What would a letter or tweet accomplish if there are those in this fan base missed the entire BTW message?

Silence those demons... . 🖤

rivingtonrebels

She def shaded Sharon tonight in the show. She said something about how some people tell her to "live in the real world" and the real world is cruel, and then she turned it into something positive and said basically that we can transform the world with love and acceptance. I don't have receipts but you'll see when videos surface.

MetalHausOfJosh

She def shaded Sharon tonight in the show. She said something about how some people tell her to "live in the real world" and the real world is cruel, and then she turned it into something positive and said basically that we can transform the world with love and acceptance. I don't have receipts but you'll see when videos surface.

:clap:

Classy queen :nacho:

Interesting! Looking forward to video footage, hopefully. :)

Silence those demons... . 🖤

rivingtonrebels

Interesting! Looking forward to video footage, hopefully. :)

I'm sure there will be soon we live in the richest city of north america lol

nick4bty

Fantastic. I hope someone shades her right before the show I'm going to so I can hear her give a speech like this XD

high heeled fem

I love you so much. I hope we can all get along as fans

:party: sure thing.... sabbath forever!!! are u gonna see them on tour the original band????

:)

Woolfsmck

THIS.

I've been a mod on this site as long as anyone, and I've learned there are just some people who take great pleasure in crapping on whatever brings other people great pleasure. :)

They are called griefers...I used to play mmo's and a lot of people simply played to ruin other players fun.
like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

The Osbournes do have a point with mentioning the fur. But that's it. Gaga cannot do anything if some of her fans are just behaving ridiculous. Nevertheless Gaga said everything what needs to be said. She killed it :legend:

Edited by Guest