Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney deletes her IG account

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Papergangstuh

Come back and drag me in 2 years if I'm proven wrong but the people who insist on conspiracy and secret signals and stuff are just Britney fans who refuse to acknowledge that she's not well and really never has been. I never agreed with the conservatorship, but she was not well 2005/06 and onward and unfortunately her family and enablers took advantage of that via the c-ship.

Just because legally the conservatorship was dissolved and some things were "fixed" doesn't mean her issues disappeared. I really hope she can find peace :heart:

Britney isn’t well, and hasn’t been well for a long time. Her fans need to acknowledge that? And she needs a long break from social media. 

Blackout19
7 hours ago, latina twilight said:

after many years of abuse and inability to speak freely, to finally get the chace to express herself just to get millions of comments from people saying she shouldn't have been freed or that she is crazy, yeah I understand IF she decided this herself

It’s crazy when she finally can be free, people want her back in that horrible situation. Anyway, her last posts on instagram, they were weird, I still don't really know if she is the one that is posting.. 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Squidward T

The whole thing is creepy, it seems like Jamie Lynn hacked into her account and posted the story about herself. 

Levine
6 hours ago, Papergangstuh said:

Come back and drag me in 2 years if I'm proven wrong but the people who insist on conspiracy and secret signals and stuff are just Britney fans who refuse to acknowledge that she's not well and really never has been. I never agreed with the conservatorship, but she was not well 2005/06 and onward and unfortunately her family and enablers took advantage of that via the c-ship.

Just because legally the conservatorship was dissolved and some things were "fixed" doesn't mean her issues disappeared. I really hope she can find peace :heart:

No I won't drag you because, unfortunately, you're right. She's not well, never been for years. "Her posts are weird" "her voice is weird" "it's not her!!111" "now Sam controls her!!11" A BIG FREAKING NO. She's just not well and these conspiracy theories that her fans are throwing left and right do more hurt than well to her.

phantasmas
14 hours ago, Squidward T said:

The whole thing is creepy, it seems like Jamie Lynn hacked into her account and posted the story about herself. 

omg i think ur right 

Smother Em Eh
On 12/5/2022 at 5:20 PM, ProfessionalClown said:

It’s deactivated if you see this. Deleted you won’t even see her user or pic 

Yes, which is why the title should change to “Britney Deactivates Her Instagram Again” :vegas:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived