💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Selena Gomez so underrated?

Blackout19

Featured Posts

waterfall

I love her music but she not very talented. She just average in everything… that’s why Selena always jumps around ig. I will say crowded room is that bop. :giveup:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gaga4lifer
4 hours ago, Blackout19 said:

I always believed that she is really amazing singer

sorry? she's the worst singer out there (when it comes to singing, AND EVERYTHING ELSE IF WERE HONEST) and has such a bad personality, but people always defend her for some reason??? anyways a bad person + bad singer karma got her and will get her even more 

Ora et labora, Deus adest sine mora

Blackout19
Just now, gab said:

sorry? she's the worst singer out there (when it comes to singing, AND EVERYTHING ELSE IF WERE HONEST) and has such a bad personality, but people always defend her for some reason??? anyways a bad person + bad singer karma got her and will get her even more 

Mark Wahlberg Chill GIF

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

gaga4lifer

till this day, i hate how underrated this performance is... the high notes, the vocals, the overall singing, dancing, entertainment, performance... i think we all know who the queen of pop is

EDIT: I was sarcastic

Ora et labora, Deus adest sine mora

Blackout19
4 minutes ago, gab said:

till this day, i hate how underrated this performance is... the high notes, the vocals, the overall singing, dancing, entertainment, performance... i think we all know who the queen of pop is

Yeah she is rare and so amazing

2 minutes ago, gab said:

Thank you for sharing and glad you enjoyed the performance. 

As someone who is vocally trained and have performed in more than 20 professional musical productions (including 3 televised productions) this performance was giving the absolute bare minimum and did nothing to promote any ability (natural or otherwise) she may possess. I’m sure there are other performances that demonstrate her singing ability in a more positive light?

Also, this performance made me like her less. :cryga: She didn’t even seem like she was into dancing very much. Is it always like this?

She has some cute songs but she ain’t it.

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

HausOfAntonio

UNDERrated? :air:

I think she exemplifies mediocrity in every avenue she chooses to pursue - average vocals, bad dancing, subpar acting abilities, generic music. She seems like an absolutely delightful person though. This is far from a personal attack on her, I’m just never ever even remotely impressed by anything she does :laughga:

selenalavigne
14 minutes ago, Charmz said:

Thank you for sharing and glad you enjoyed the performance. 

As someone who is vocally trained and have performed in more than 20 professional musical productions (including 3 televised productions) this performance was giving the absolute bare minimum and did nothing to promote any ability (natural or otherwise) she may possess. I’m sure there are other performances that demonstrate her singing ability in a more positive light?

Also, this performance made me like her less. :cryga: She didn’t even seem like she was into dancing very much. Is it always like this?

She has some cute songs but she ain’t it.

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

27 minutes ago, gab said:

23 minutes ago, gab said:

i'm so confused

one moment you think she's the worst singer out there who deserves bad karma but then she's suddenly the queen of pop? :messga:

mother, what must i do?

Controversiaga
2 minutes ago, Trunks said:

She hasn't topped Come and Get It

This 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Blackout19
40 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

UNDERrated? :air:

I think she exemplifies mediocrity in every avenue she chooses to pursue - average vocals, bad dancing, subpar acting abilities, generic music. She seems like an absolutely delightful person though. This is far from a personal attack on her, I’m just never ever even remotely impressed by anything she does :laughga:

Hotel Transylvania Reaction GIF

Blackout19
8 minutes ago, Trunks said:

She hasn't topped Come and Get It

Oh, she has a lot of good songs. Even better then this one. 

ALGAYDO

She is 100% overrated as a musical artist. 

but her acting is great, I genuinely enjoyed her in OMITB! 

and yeah, she seems extremely sweet. I’m glad her and Gaga get along well. But she is really not that musically-talented tbh 

Archived