💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Normani will make her big-screen acting debut

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby
1 minute ago, Standing-o said:

where's the album????

she is still recording

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Pennywise
27 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

...did the definition of "very smart" change since the last time I checked or...? :bear:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Teletubby
Just now, Pennywise said:

...did the definition of "very smart" change since the last time I checked or...? :bear:

it is actually smart not to release the album now. she doesn't have big fanbase, she hasn't had a hit recently so it would flop and hurt her brand.

Pennywise
8 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

it is actually smart not to release the album (if it existed) now. she doesn't have a fanbase, she hasn't had a hit so it would flop and hurt her brand, if she had one.

fixedt :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

it is actually smart not to release the album now. she doesn't have big fanbase, 

She’s never having one at this rate 

Argentum

i feel like she's been debuting for half a decade now

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

Stephen
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

it is actually smart not to release the album now. she doesn't have big fanbase, she hasn't had a hit recently so it would flop and hurt her brand.

I wish she dropped it after Wild Side came out. That song and video were everything :fatcat:

Archived