MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sports

🏳️‍🌈?

Dennis

Featured Posts

French football players Giroud and Mbappe are going viral after being pictured celebrating their victory in a quite romantic way.

Hunties or no?

FjJRWUFXwAYYUnI?format=jpg&name=360x360

Edited by Dennis
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 2

the fact that Mbappe actually dates a trans woman. We love someone defying expectations of who someone in such a machist enviorment should date

• Love 9
31 minutes ago, Lukas96 said:

the fact that Mbappe actually dates a trans woman. We love someone defying expectations of who someone in such a machist enviorment should date

I actually didn't know that! More reason to respect him now. He's dubbed the best football player in the world right now, and I guess for once it's someone worthy of respect.

Edited by Dennis
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Tinnitus15

No they are not. Mbappe has a girlfirend( she’s trans though) so we are stanning him :vegas:

Edited by Tinnitus15
  • Like 1
SwissMonster
5 hours ago, Lukas96 said:

5 hours ago, Dennis said:

I actually didn't know that! More reason to respect him now. He's dubbed the best football player in the world right now, and I guess for once it's someone worthy of respect.

3 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

No they are not. Mbappe has a girlfirend( she’s trans though) so we are stanning him :vegas:

If thats true then HUGE YIKES that he is playing the world cup in qatar. He could’ve set a statement for his girlfriend and the whole community, yet he decided to play? :oprah:

I do like him but I really don’t understand how you can travel to a country and earn money by indirectly supporting a system that would kill your girlfriend. I really hope that some players will donate their coins they get from this world cup to charity or to the families that lost someone during construction

Edited by SwissMonster
SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999
Oriane
5 hours ago, Lukas96 said:

5 hours ago, Dennis said:

9 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

If thats true then HUGE YIKES that he is playing the world cup in qatar. He could’ve set a statement for his girlfriend and the whole community, yet he decided to play? :oprah:

I do like him but I really don’t understand how you can travel to a country and earn money by indirectly supporting a system that would kill your girlfriend. I really hope that some players will donate their coins they get from this world cup to charity or to the families that lost someone during construction

If true (all I can find is tabloids talking about it), it was short-lived, he's apparently with someone else now.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
11 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Well european teams were going to stage protests together, but they were threatened with yellow cards, so they all backed down, except for the german team :poot:

SwissMonster
5 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Well european teams were going to stage protests together, but they were threatened with yellow cards, so they all backed down, except for the german team :poot:

They wanted to wear a “One Love” thingy with a fake pride flag on it pleaseee. Boycott or keep your meaningless “protest”. It isn’t a protest when you bow down to the rules

I don’t say its to the players alone to boycott or do something, everyone should. Just to make that clear.

The german team went through the biggest PR mess they ever faced and for what? To be kicked out right at the beginning. I don’t know why it is so worth it for the teams to play this world cup, I really don’t understand it. I guess money can buy anyone

Edited by SwissMonster
SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999
2 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

They wanted to wear a “One Love” thingy with a fake pride flag on it pleaseee. Boycott or keep your meaningless “protest”. It isn’t a protest when you bow down to the rules

I don’t say its to the players alone to boycott or do something, everyone should. Just to make that clear.

The german team went through the biggest PR mess they ever faced and for what? To be kicked out right at the beginning. I don’t know why it is so worth it for the teams to play this world cup, I really don’t understand it. I guess money can buy anyone

Expecting them to not show up at all is too much to ask. At the end of the day, FIFA bears the blame. Their careers depend on this. They are football players. And usually an average football player will get to participate in 1-3 world cups in their entire lives.

I don't think what Germany did was a PR mess, nor should it matter whether they won or lost. I think they saw something, said something, which is the minimum at least.

• Like 1