Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can someone make Bloody Mary English wiki? :)


Guillaume Hamon

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon

I did the french one and saw there's a Spanish one and a few other languages but no English one and I don't have enough English wiki contributions to be allowed to translate it... :huntyga:

Actually even if it's in other languages, every page would be useful. :trollga:

It's my Bday so I would see it as a gift. :flower:

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the english gaga's page is a locked page so only certain people can make related pages for her.

"There could be 99 toilets in a house, and it's my house" - River, 2021
  • Shook 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, River said:

I think the english gaga's page is a locked page so only certain people can make related pages for her.

Oh interesting! Is there a way to get the list of the people who can? Is it just all the ones editing her English wiki page?

I could contact them through Wiki I think.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Oh interesting! Is there a way to get the list of the people who can? Is it just all the ones editing her English wiki page?

I could contact them through Wiki I think.

yeah it's them, there are like 3-4 people I think

"There could be 99 toilets in a house, and it's my house" - River, 2021
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guillaume Hamon
2 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

No puedo escribir en inglés :partysick: lo siento 

feliz cumpleaños 

No problem haha!

Thanks babe! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guillaume Hamon
58 minutes ago, River said:

yeah it's them, there are like 3-4 people I think

I contacted them, let's see if they'll do it. :river:

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...