💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Akon defends Kanye West

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Akon has told anyone offended by Kanye West’s anti-semitic rants not to “take things too personally”.

Akon, 49, said when asked by Sky News presenter Anna Jones to explain his support for Kanye despite the statements:
“I show support for opinion and I think people will always have a specific opinion and I think the moment we get to the place where we close our minds up to other people’s opinion, it kind of doesn’t allow us to get to better know each other... I think sometimes we should open up our minds and let things play all the way out and better understand the situation.

He added he was a “backer of the right to believe what you want to believe” and said he would let Kanye know he disagreed with him if they had a conversation.

When asked if he was troubled by the comments made by the rapper, Akon said:
“Not really because those comments don't really affect me personally... and if it does affect you personally then find a way to actually respond in a way to where that conversation can be reciprocated.

“I think sometimes when someone is offended they just lash out in defence, or lash out to make that person feel the same offence that they felt, and I think when you take negative and apply a response negatively, you will only get negative back.

“Don’t take things too personally yet until you understand the situation.” source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Controversiaga

Sick and twisted.  Thank god he and Gaga parted ways after the start 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

The brain is not he's working muscle

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Reality

I can't believe we live in an age where showing explicit and avid support for NAZIS and HITLER is just seen as a "difference of opinion".

Some people nowadays want to argue that people are "too sensitive", "too woke", or just love living in an age of "cancel culture", but this is going too far in the opposite direction. It shouldn't be a difficult thing to denounce Nazis and anyone who supports them. This isn't people being "sensitive" or simply having a "difference of opinion". This kind of rhetoric extremely dangerous.

🖤👹

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

can't believe we live in an age where showing explicit and avid support for NAZIS and HITLER is just seen as a "difference of opinion".

THIS

Visit Germany and Poland and go to a concentration camp and you''ll see the truth and how horrible this was. I hope we never go back to those days.

PartySick

Hate speech is not an opinion :smh:

You can't "converse" with a Nazi or a Nazi apologist :smh:

24 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

I think when you take negative and apply a response negatively, you will only get negative back

This is so goddamn stupid, childish, and naive :sharon:

It's "maybe if you were nicer to the people who were killing you or inspiring others to kill you, they wouldn't be so mean".

You can't reason with bigotry because bigotry (racism, antisemitism, homophobia, transphobia, sexism' etc) is, by it's very nature, irrational. You can only crush it.

🖤

StarstruckIllusion

Akon leaving Gaga’s side was such a blessing in disguise. Gaga’s having songs from an album he hated go viral, and he’s out here ONLY making headlines defending nazis ☠️

elijahfan

Don't take things too personally? Go tell that to the Jew population, I'm sure they'll have an appropriate response for you. Utterly disgusting.

Hey Akon all 10 or whatever hours of the documentary Shoah are available on youtube, go watch some and then tell me that "Hitler was good, actually" is an "opinion" worth "listening too" to "open our minds" and "get to know someone better". I'll fking wait. 

Archived