Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Albums Where you like the Bonus Tracks more than Most Album Tracks

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27
22 hours ago, HausOfHarlow said:

Spiritual is Katy Perry's BEST SONG, literally. 

All of the bonus tracks on Prism sound like they should have been on the album.

They also feel a bit more indicative of a direction the album could have gone too.

he/him/his

tomsches

None.

maybe How big how blue how beautiful cause I love the three bonus tracks but I wouldn’t say that I love them more than the rest of the album. 

TEANUS

Honestly, Born This Way, idk if I'd say most album tracks tho, but they're just so special and unique:

- Black Jesus † Amen Fashion has clearly always been special to her, especially with her performing it at Roseland, and it's soooo f*cking cool, slick, and unique, easily better than Bad Kids, Highway Unicorn, and Hair

- Then you have Fashion of His Love, which not only did fan service with the Earthquake interpolation, but also has a gorgeous instrumental, her vocals are off the chain, and those choppy vocals before the chorus? :bradley:

- The Queen is a massive song, insane lyricism, especially in the bridge, which is one of the top moments on the entire album in my opinion.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

HiddenWeirdo

Britney's Phonography is a bonus track and it's my favorite Britney song :kara:

It puts me into the same vibe as HML. It's dark, catchy and sexy. 

DelusionalGaga

Very recently with The Loneliest Time. I prefer No Thinking Over The Weekend, Anxious and Keep Away over the standard tracks. I think they actually fit the albums overarching theme of loneliness more than songs like Shooting Star, So Nice, Beach House etc. 

PartySick
2 hours ago, TEANUS said:

The Queen is a massive song, insane lyricism, especially in the bridge, which is one of the top moments on the entire album in my opinion.

I'm not a huge fan of the song itself but that bridge is the best thing she's ever written

Archived