Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Bloody Mary eligible for gold in USA


Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

HookerOnAChurch

Maybe this is going to be bigger than Running Up That Hill.. keep streaming this masterpiece! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
InTheCloset
7 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Maybe this is going to be bigger than Running Up That Hill.. keep streaming this masterpiece! 

Is there a chance?:cryga:

Im in love with Nate Jacobs and i have never ever been happier.
Link to post
Share on other sites
HookerOnAChurch
3 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

Is there a chance?:cryga:

I think if the trend keep going this way there is hope :ally:

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It has been eligible for Gold for a while now, like a lot of BTW album tracks. Let’s hope it reaches platinum soon and they certify it!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
InTheCloset
26 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

I think if the trend keep going this way there is hope :ally:

MANIFESTING

Im in love with Nate Jacobs and i have never ever been happier.
Link to post
Share on other sites
myluis617
3 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

Is there a chance?:cryga:

Hmmm I dont know I think we’ll need more than just fan tik tok videos for it to pop off. Bloody Mary is like such a diff vibe. Gaga needs to do more to help push it there. Like If Gaga did a music video with Jenna Ortega as part of it I think that will give it an huge boost . 

Edited by myluis617
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
TSUNAMI
2 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Hmmm I dont know I think we’ll need more than just fan tik tok videos for it to pop off. Bloody Mary is like such a diff vibe. Gaga needs to do more to help push it there. Like If Gaga did a music video with Jenna Ortega as part of it I think that will give it an huge boost . 

Bloody Mary Spotify video is from the Wednesday

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Maybe this is going to be bigger than Running Up That Hill.. keep streaming this masterpiece! 

girlie... a tiktok trend vs the major tv hit that is Stranger Things... there's no chance the entire GP will get on the Bloody Mary band wagon the same way

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
deactivated001
48 minutes ago, NATAH said:

girlie... a tiktok trend vs the major tv hit that is Stranger Things... there's no chance the entire GP will get on the Bloody Mary band wagon the same way

Sis it's a Tik Tok trend based on a popular TV show. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

Sis it's a Tik Tok trend based on a popular TV show. 

right but RUTH was literally in Stranger Things during a major moment, the exposure RUTH had was way higher and way more impactful

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Papergangstuh
5 hours ago, NATAH said:

right but RUTH was literally in Stranger Things during a major moment, the exposure RUTH had was way higher and way more impactful

The song was also in like, every episode so it’s def not comparable.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
InTheCloset
11 hours ago, myluis617 said:

Hmmm I dont know I think we’ll need more than just fan tik tok videos for it to pop off. Bloody Mary is like such a diff vibe. Gaga needs to do more to help push it there. Like If Gaga did a music video with Jenna Ortega as part of it I think that will give it an huge boost . 

I hope she does

Im in love with Nate Jacobs and i have never ever been happier.
Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...