đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

2.3M streams for Bloody Mary on Friday (Dec.2)

sara57

Featured Posts

wait...this is HUGE. Suddenly I LOVE Tiktok :messga: 

I think it's like one of the biggest tiktok boosts ever no? Obviously Running Up the Hill was peak tiktok / Stranger Things boost but this is insane too. Imagine if this was actually on the show :'( 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nswain1110
1 hour ago, Maxine Puth said:

I love the passion but streaming parties doesn’t get a song like this to grow like it’s growing. This is because of the GP, ofc we can stream the song and enjoy the momentum, but no amount of “posting stories and statuses” from our small accounts will push it more that it’s being pushed. If it inevitably charts the H100, it won’t be because of “US monsters” who have been streaming the song since day 1. 

THIS - just enjoy the moment as it catches on in the public consciousness ❤️ 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

nswain1110

Her team should HIGHLY consider promoting BM to Pop & HAC radio 🙏🙌❤️

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Thanks to Bobby securing Playlisting the past 2 days

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

SILENT HILL

I’m surprised it hasn’t been added to the “This Is Lady Gaga” playlist. I feel it’s definitely earned it’s spot 

Tyler1992
3 hours ago, Braianns said:

omg i can’t stop thinking about the smash global hit phenomenon this song would have become with this tiktok hype DURING halloween, without the christmas songs competition :firega:

I envision Bloody Mary and Judas coming out every Halloween and MASSACRING the charts like All I Want for Christmas… Then the Mandela effect will take over and we will be like “wtf Wednesday came out AFTER Halloween?!”.

1 hour ago, chromatic22 said:

We need this sent to radio in the US!

makes no sense at this point, because of christmas music. We can just hope the trend lasts for a bit, so they can send it the week after christmas

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Archived