StarstruckIllusion
56 minutes ago, Railing said:

• Spotify launched in 2008
• Netflix streaming launched in 2007
• I'm sure people could determine what a horror series is :green:

the only thing is TikTok

• Spotify was irrelevant in 2011

• Netflix wasn’t making original content in 2011

• Obv people wouldn’t know what Addams show is being referenced and would have assumed it’s the older one

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

She could do the same and the fame monster together with cute little tiktok’s and a Merch release, maybe limited vinyls. 

BTW with the same, add on maybe a live music video from the tour.

ARTPOP, officially release something that’s been leaked already (Brooklyn Nights could easily be released imo and smash a bit in streaming) with some fun merch like printed ART(POP) cards of photographs from the era signed by her. 

Jonne would be super laid back with all the same from the previous but adding maybe a live rendition of a song just for funsies, maybe Grigio girls for Sonja, or maybe doing something in honor of Lupus.

She could incorporate both tony albums together as a duo for streaming, a few fun things here and there. 

ASIB could be the whole mainstream media thing. Release Clover if there’s a finished version of it out there and maybe a mini interview with Bradley 5 years later (Jesus Christ time went by fast)

Lastly we get chromatica. She releases the extra stuff she worked on (we know she def have visuals for something else considering what she did with Nick knight) and more formal promo for DOC.

Or maybe she could just do a gagavision dedicated to every single album, talk about it, interview people like lady starlight, mark ronson, DJWS, etc 

this would all be pretty simple to do and not take too much effort and span it out over a little bit of time. Could definitely boost her streaming, be a lot more fun for fans, all that.

the effort :deadbanana:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Anderson123

Damn this is incredible.

Spoiler

Any chance this happens to Sour Candy so they record a music video? :cyanlights:

Controversiaga
33 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Will we finally get the mariachi version? 

Yes!!!

and bad kids extended version !

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

gagajandro25

It’s not too late to release Monster as a single next!! :lolga:

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Guillaume Hamon
28 minutes ago, SoundofSilence said:

Can someone do BM wikipedia page?? i think that song has not any wikipedia page yet

I'll try to do the french one and maybe US one tonight if nobody did yet! ;)

7 hours ago, chromatic22 said:

It’s not too late to release Monster as a single next!! :lolga:

YES PLEASE:messga:

Never let you fall apart together, we’ll dance in the dark

13 hours ago, Railing said:

• Spotify launched in 2008
• Netflix streaming launched in 2007
• I'm sure people could determine what a horror series is :green:

the only thing is TikTok

In fairness to them, Spotify was not really ubiquitous back then kinda like how tiktok existed pre pandemic and very few people (compared to now) cared.

Anderson123

That is so cool to see. I'm pretty sure Bloody Mary is going to be on Gaga's next setlists. Whether it's for Vegas or LG7, they know they have to include it now.

StarstruckIllusion

When its 2033 and fans of ZipBlop’s revival series of the Hunger Games goes viral on Flumeo and it increases VibeBop to 7 million streams and Replay eats on the BBH100 3.0 🤤 

Robo Ga

Why do I feel like the rise of Bloody Mary is a good omen for all monsters...I think that we will all have a blessed and prosperous holiday season & new year. If this song can rise from the ashes... SO CAN WE!

🤖⚡️

This is so surreal, especially when it was rumoured HML was the sixth single after the NYE performance, I know it never was but I feel like Bloody Mary's took HML's fictional spot on the wiki page :ladyhaha:

This is so cool though, it already has a chart placement in Lithuania, a couple more and a certification status from Interscope and it could have its own page soon. 

Archived