Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

as a Robyn fan: Harry Styles explain this mess to me.

ARTFAP

Featured Posts

0:37 chorus

1:00 chrous

the chorus really sounds a like! Robyn girl dont let these white men make money off of you!!! calum scott and now harry styles? what are you queen of charity?

• ARTFAP changed the title to as a Robyn fan: Harry Styles explain this mess to me.

To me Harry's song sounds like Levitating :huntyga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

bpmMonkey

It’s does sound pretty similar, but then again, who knows, maybe their teams got together and cleared this before hand 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

also, I feel like it’s a pretty common ‘00s music style. 
(haven’t listend to aaany music by Harry Styles since OD and am a die hard Robyn stan, so don’t come for me 😁)

Reject False Icons

Oh no :triggered: not this, I was obsessed with keep this fire burning and the whole don’t stop the music album just a couple of months before, I can’t believe harry ripped her off, I don’t listen to him, I didn’t know. That song is a damn BOP, I hope he doesn’t get a hit out of it 

Psssst Post this version it doesn’t look filmed on a potato 

7 hours ago, catsounds said:

I didn't even know Robyn sang this i only know this version

and this :air: 

what does robyn got to do with this mary j blige  song? im confused. 😭 i know the Beverly knight was just a cover and  a robyn original

hieronymus
9 minutes ago, ARTFAP said:

what does robyn got to do with this mary j blige  song? im confused. 😭 i know the Beverly knight was just a cover and  a robyn original

the mjb song sounds really similar too. 

2School4Cool
10 hours ago, River said:

To me Harry's song sounds like Levitating :huntyga:

This to me is just proof that artists don’t “rip each other off” like all these lawsuits have people believing. Sooooo many songs throughout history sound similar in different ways, it kinda just happens. I’m sure the Robyn song, Late Night Talking, and Levitating all sound somewhat similar to another song (if not multiple) written maybe even years before. 

See The Best In Everyone

Archived