Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Hailey Bieber on the cover of Forbes' 30 under 30 issue

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

The supermodel has lent her image to brands like Jimmy Choo, Levi’s and Saint Laurent. Now she’s taking control of her name and her future with Rhode, a skincare company with a waitlist that’s drawn a total of 700,000 people.

“I’ve lent money, my name and my face to other people’s creative process,” Bieber told the audience at October’s Forbes Under 30 Summit in Detroit. “I think that actually has helped me develop mine in a lot of ways. It feels very empowering to be the one that’s in charge.”

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

chromaticainmyhead

Another perfect example of nepotism lol good for her but at this point it's just so obvious that it's hard to take her or Forbes seriously

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

I feel like she could be huge but she's just there... she's living her life. Maybe the Rhode business will slay.

She’s so…bland. Bored. Like it could’ve been anyone, but she’s just there serving sameness in every single photo. 

elijahfan

I still don't know what this girl does or has ever done to warrant being talked about that much.

Archived