Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kesha likes several tweets of fans using the #FreeKesha hashtag

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Andrea B
On 11/30/2022 at 5:16 PM, RainingOnMe said:

Yup, asking you to hold her accountable for her countless lies, victim-shaming, rapist-supporting behavior = rude transphobia. 

I swear, Kim stans are just incapable of reasoning with. "Her music is amazing!111!!" -justification for all the disgusting things she's done. Same old story. :lmao:

I get your point but Dr. luke has worked with A LOT of cis artists since the allegations and yet we don't see that many people critizacing them as much as Kim.

its just weird you know? the only artist that gets criticized is trans. People have the excuse that the reason why this is happeing is bc she doesnt shut up about it but how can she keep quiet when theres a lot of gay men is her replies talking about the same thing.

Yes Kim deserves to be criticized but the cis artists too, Kesha knows this and thats why she liked the tweet. When you ONLY criticice the trans girls and not the cis men, yeah it can seem a little phobic. Transphobia is so normalized that sometimes we're not even aware of it, it has happened to me too and I'm trans:air:.

and theres levels of transphobia, some people just have a little prejudice against us, being called transphobic doesn't always mean that you wants us dead:ladyhaha:. for example; I know I can be transphobic at times (even with myself) but I'm trying to change that.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe
59 minutes ago, andrea brisea said:

I get your point but Dr. luke has worked with A LOT of cis artists since the allegations and yet we don't see that many people critizacing them as much as Kim.

its just weird you know? the only artist that gets criticized is trans. People have the excuse that the reason why this is happeing is bc she doesnt shut up about it but how can she keep quiet when theres a lot of gay men is her replies talking about the same thing.

Yes Kim deserves to be criticized but the cis artists too, Kesha knows this and thats why she liked the tweet. When you ONLY criticice the trans girls and not the cis men, yeah it can seem a little phobic. Transphobia is so normalized that sometimes we're not even aware of it, it has happened to me too and I'm trans:air:.

and theres levels of transphobia, some people just have a little prejudice against us, being called transphobic doesn't always mean that you wants us dead:ladyhaha:. for example; I know I can be transphobic at times (even with myself) but I'm trying to change that.

I agree with you. Every single person willingly working with this abusive rapist should be held accountable for their actions.

However, when I make my case against Kim, I'm only discussing her. Not for just working with multiple rapists and abusers, but for lying to her fans for years. I was one of her earliest fans; I wasn't aware that Luke was her producer at first in 2017. I witnessed her being mean to Ava Max (they used to be friends), witnessed her calling Kesha a liar by saying she wouldn't work with anyone she believed to be abusive, lying to her fans about not having any other choice but Luke, lying to her fans saying she was homeless and "couch surfing" (all of which her former close friend and collaborator Aaron Joseph disproved), lying about so many other things and then pretending like she's the victim. Enough already, her music isn't good enough for me to drop all my morals.

It's really sad. Basically, as long as you have subjectively "good" music, the masses are able to look past the lies, manipulation, and abuse. R. Kelly did it back in the day: the general public always knew he was a rapist and that he assaulted minors, but they didn't care because his music was "good."

Whether you agree or not, Kim gave Luke his platform back by showing him that he's able to work with artists and not have any damage to his career. She is the reason why he's back at the top working with A-list artists again. Shame on Nicki, Mariah, Saweetie, and countless others who support and continue to work with him.

This world we live in is so disgusting.

Oriane

Those of you who defend Kim always say that Luke is working with dozens of other artists and they aren't getting as much criticism. Who are these artists and are they even talked about on here? The only one I know of is Doja Cat and from what I understand she clearly stated that she didn't like the situation and doesn't have a choice until her contract with him is over.

I wouldn't even know about Kim if it wasn't for GGD and not sure I know the other artists you're all talking about, but of course I will have the same opinion about them if they're "not ashamed" to work with Luke the same way Kim does.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

RainingOnMe
7 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Those of you who defend Kim always say that Luke is working with dozens of other artists and they aren't getting as much criticism. Who are these artists and are they even talked about on here? The only one I know of is Doja Cat and from what I understand she clearly stated that she didn't like the situation and doesn't have a choice until her contract with him is over.

I wouldn't even know about Kim if it wasn't for GGD and not sure I know the other artists you're all talking about, but of course I will have the same opinion about them if they're "not ashamed" to work with Luke the same way Kim does.

This. Their only defense at this point is whataboutism and if it's not that it's them calling it transphobia. No actual logical defense. Goes to show their ignorance and inability to reason, just ignore them.

Andrea B
2 hours ago, RainingOnMe said:

I agree with you. Every single person willingly working with this abusive rapist should be held accountable for their actions.

However, when I make my case against Kim, I'm only discussing her. Not for just working with multiple rapists and abusers, but for lying to her fans for years. I was one of her earliest fans; I wasn't aware that Luke was her producer at first in 2017. I witnessed her being mean to Ava Max (they used to be friends), witnessed her calling Kesha a liar by saying she wouldn't work with anyone she believed to be abusive, lying to her fans about not having any other choice but Luke, lying to her fans saying she was homeless and "couch surfing" (all of which her former close friend and collaborator Aaron Joseph disproved), lying about so many other things and then pretending like she's the victim. Enough already, her music isn't good enough for me to drop all my morals.

It's really sad. Basically, as long as you have subjectively "good" music, the masses are able to look past the lies, manipulation, and abuse. R. Kelly did it back in the day: the general public always knew he was a rapist and that he assaulted minors, but they didn't care because his music was "good."

Whether you agree or not, Kim gave Luke his platform back by showing him that he's able to work with artists and not have any damage to his career. She is the reason why he's back at the top working with A-list artists again. Shame on Nicki, Mariah, Saweetie, and countless others who support and continue to work with him.

This world we live in is so disgusting.

i didn know she did all of that omg:air:

Andrea B
2 hours ago, RainingOnMe said:

This. Their only defense at this point is whataboutism and if it's not that it's them calling it transphobia. No actual logical defense. Goes to show their ignorance and inability to reason, just ignore them.

wtf, i wasn't even defending her. I was just pointing out something I was thinking but yeah call me ignorant

RainingOnMe
Just now, andrea brisea said:

wtf, i wanst even defending her. I was just pointing out something I was thinking but yeah call me ignorant

Actually your reply to me was the most reasonable and logical one in this thread :sweat:

I was talking about the same old Kim stans who constantly attack me for spreading awareness of the truth. 

Andrea B
17 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

Actually your reply to me was the most reasonable and logical one in this thread :sweat:

I was talking about the same old Kim stans who constantly attack me for spreading awareness of the truth. 

I thoguht you were talking about me bc you responded to someone who I think was reffering to my reply about ''the other artists Luke has worked with'' :rip:

Oriane
8 hours ago, andrea brisea said:

I thoguht you were talking about me bc you responded to someone who I think was reffering to my reply about ''the other artists Luke has worked with'' :rip:

I wasn't only referring to you, there are a lot of people who said this in this thread and others, it wouldn't be fair to quote just one person and I'm too lazy to go back and quote everyone. It's just an open question and if anyone is bothered enough to actually answer with examples of artists who have done the exact same as Kim (not only working with Luke but defending him even with subtle comments like she did), I'm all ears. But yes the reason I didn't quote you wasn't passive-aggressiveness, I want to make it clear because I see people thinking that sometimes.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived