💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardashian under fire for allowing North to wear a leather mask

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Back in October, North, 9, joined her famous mother at Paris Fashion Week, where she wore a leather mask that covered her entire face.

Now, many people are slamming Kim for allowing her young daughter to wear the covering, with some claiming it resembles something used in BDSM.

The backlash comes after Kim announced she was not cutting ties with Balenciaga, despite the brand releasing a highly controversial ad. source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

tbh I'm shook Balenciaga is essentially dead now.. it's insane

i don't think the mask is a problem at all.. she probably thought it was cool, it looks weird

JazzGa

Her dad wears face-covering masks so she probably wanted to do a look like her dads'. Also kids love covering up their faces with masks and full body suits for Halloween, and we all know North loves spooky Halloween stuff. It has big bunny ear looking things on it. I see why a spooky kid would like it. Wearing a mask is not inherently BDSM or sexual. I'm sure North picked out the outfit and mask for herself.

This is totally different from the Balenciaga campaign, it's just letting a kid dress how they want. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

IWantYourLove

I’m all for (not serious) Kim slander in the media considering I don’t understand the hype but I genuinely don’t think it’s as bad as they’re making it out to be. If it were the traditional, recognisable kind of gimp mask then I’d see the issue, but to me this is just a kid who thought this mask looked cool :oops:

Why Kim is under fire?

It was Kanye's show, he dressed her and she's wearing the Yeezy season 9 mask

0h0sahjy5ar91.png?width=676&format=png&a

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Wolf Boy

There’s nothing sexual about that mask, it just looks goofy if anything. Outrage culture needs to stop.

Guillaume Hamon
2 hours ago, weed said:

tbh I'm shook Balenciaga is essentially dead now.. it's insane

i don't think the mask is a problem at all.. she probably thought it was cool, it looks weird

Tbh I don't think it gonna kill Balenciaga with all the fans this house has.... They'll blame the photographer, fire the team in charge to review it and said they'll ask the new one to double check next time.

Archived