šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga with her parents over the weekend

Meat

Featured Posts

Roronoa

Can we please not ask her to cancel her father? Some of you are so weird. There are some lines we donā€™t cross.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromaticainmyhead
56 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Itā€™s Vintage Grocers in Malibu. The Starbucks is right beside it.Ā 
8-F0810-DD-2-D8-D-4-E54-8-D39-13-D791338
9-D292514-ACAD-4-AFB-AD5-B-E852-F7-C7-C5

so they spent their weekend at Starbucks?

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

SharkmanthaC
6 minutes ago, chromaticainmyhead said:

so they spent their weekend at Starbucks?

Maybe.Ā :ladyhaha:

This place is literally not even 5 minutes from her house though.Ā 

she/her/hers

RAMROD

She hides her hair!!! She hides her Harley Quinn hairrrr!!!Ā 

giphy.gif?ssl=1

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Tinnitus15
4 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

Itā€™s Vintage Grocers in Malibu. The Starbucks is right beside it.Ā 
8-F0810-DD-2-D8-D-4-E54-8-D39-13-D791338
9-D292514-ACAD-4-AFB-AD5-B-E852-F7-C7-C5

You Americans,Ā with your Starbucks obsessionĀ :laughga:

ChicaSkas
6 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

I was in this store just a few months ago with @PartySickĀ and @ChicaSkas.Ā :staymad:

Yes it was super fun and creepy as fck all at the same time and I loved it. Oh, and we drove by her house just for the heck of it. And I swear to GOD she has a video camera with a mind of it's own that sticks out like the one from Jabba The Hutt's palace in Star Wars. It moved. So fast. It scared the ever living crap out of me and I floored that rental car so quickly in panic that I startled my poor passengers. @PartySickĀ has solemnly swore to never let me forget it. edit: I'm so sorry Sam for that sudden rocketing of the car.Ā 

Spoiler

Ā 

Ā 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
6 hours ago, Ivy said:

She looks so cuteĀ :kara:Ā and Cynthia gorgeous as alwaysĀ 

Is it cold in California?

It is unseasonably cold right now. Right now as I type it is 49 degrees outside, nighttime, 1125 pm. so yes they need to be bundled up as for us Cali folksĀ it's like winter out there.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

PartySick
5 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Yes it was super fun and creepy as fck all at the same time and I loved it. Oh, and we drove by her house just for the heck of it. And I swear to GOD she has a video camera with a mind of it's own that sticks out like the one from Jabba The Hutt's palace in Star Wars. It moved. So fast. It scared the ever living crap out of me and I floored that rental car so quickly in panic that I startled my poor passengers. @PartySickĀ has solemnly swore to never let me forget it.Ā 

Ā  Hide contents

Ā 

Ā 

I will never forget that :sharon:

The way we went from "oh, just some casual fans checking out a celebrity's neighborhood" to the most suspicious people driving away at 90mph :lmao:

R u šŸŒˆ? šŸ¤ØšŸ“·

Archived