Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Kim Petra’s Presents Favorite Pop Song

JazmineRice

Featured Posts

JazmineRice
5 hours ago, PartySick said:

She doubled down on working with Luke.

I've always thought it was weird to have these artists answer for allegations or crimes under their colleagues' names (like, I don't hold Gaga accountable for R. Kelly being a creep) but imagine if Gaga's response to the R. Kelly drama was to say "I have nothing to apologize for, stream DWUW"? It's like...just spit in the face of every SA survivor why don't you? :laughga:

It's just disrespectful tbh. But I think there's bigger issues. I'd rather this energy go towards Luke himself.

I understand better now. Thank you! 

i really wanted Kim Petras to thrive :/

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Controversiaga
11 hours ago, Joshie S said:

Yes, she is forced to remain in the contract with her abuser. 
Forced to only release music when that abuser allows her to.

Forced to remain in a contract with her abuser even though he is now suing her. 

Imagine being forced into working with your abuser for years without any chance of being free.

It happened for Britney. Now maybe we can #FreeKesha

Damn . Do we known how long her contact is till? 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

JazmineRice
1 hour ago, RihBeyGa said:

I have the same question. And do we know if she wants to even leave the contract? When did her contract begin?

JazmineRice
2 minutes ago, n4meless said:

nobody blames her for what luke did
people blame her for not giving a f'ck about it and working with him lol

would you be ok with your friend working with somebody who abused you, or would that end your friendship?
is this concept really that hard to understand?

Ah i see. I understand the principle you’re saying, but is it more complicated than that? Is she not contractually tied? Are we judging her too soon or without enough information? When did her contract start? Maybe she is in fear and her “I have nothing to be ashamed of” comments as a neutral statement that won’t get her in trouble with her record deal?

BornAsUnic0rn
15 hours ago, PartySick said:

She doubled down on working with Luke.

I've always thought it was weird to have these artists answer for allegations or crimes under their colleagues' names (like, I don't hold Gaga accountable for R. Kelly being a creep) but imagine if Gaga's response to the R. Kelly drama was to say "I have nothing to apologize for, stream DWUW"? It's like...just spit in the face of every SA survivor why don't you? :laughga:

It's just disrespectful tbh. But I think there's bigger issues. I'd rather this energy go towards Luke himself.

Let’s be factual here. Her response was literally to fully ignore it until it was about to come between her and her Oscar. And she literally thought he was a good fit for the song because of the rumors, allegations and stories about him. Gaga didn’t work with him despite the controversy, the collaboration happened because of it.

JazmineRice
Just now, HotLikeMexico said:

Yeah I dunno, her speech was weird. "People died... ALSO I LOVE POPPIN BOTTLESSS!" 

I got some noodle-groovin’ vibes tbh 

Joshie S
1 hour ago, RihBeyGa said:

12 minutes ago, JazmineRice said:

I have the same question. And do we know if she wants to even leave the contract? When did her contract begin?

She signed in 2005 for a 6 album deal.

After the court case, and the release of Rainbow, she had 2 more to release.

So with her 2020 release of High Road (which I love), that should mean 1 more to go, however I'm not certain of the contract there could be clauses and conditions we don't even know about. 

Kesha just announced new music soon. 

So hopefully, soon she can be free.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

She signed in 2005 for a 6 album deal.

After the court case, and the release of Rainbow, she had 2 more to release.

So with her 2020 release of High Road (which I love), that should mean 1 more to go, however I'm not certain of the contract there could be clauses and conditions we don't even know about. 

Kesha just announced new music soon. 

So hopefully, soon she can be free.

she has to release 2 albums

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Joshie S
Just now, n4meless said:

two more to go because
Fiqg09RUAAAKzQF?format=jpg&name=small

Omg... Gottwald really is the devil monster abuser.

Imagine being forced into a contract not being allowed to release music, and if you do it's not even counted as an album. 

He truly is a major abuser and manipulator.  On THAT fact alone, that is where I can sympathise with Kim.

I just want Kesha to be happy. 

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Archived