Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

5 year old has bday party at hooters

waterfall

Featured Posts

waterfall

https://nypost.com/2022/11/09/mom-blasted-for-taking-her-son-to-hooters-for-his-5th-birthday/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

my dad should’ve taken notes 🥺
who would wants to go to chucke cheese and she that rat when u can go to hooters and see other stuff 👀 would’ve made it easier for me to tell if i was straight or gay

the kid look like he having the time of his life tho :lmao:

Pennywise

But they say WE are the groomers :laughga:

Str*ight people should be- 

...anyways

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

27monster27

Countless straight people (likely far right) have joked about this and think this is funny. They are in NO position to claim that the LGBTQ+ community is dangerous to children. Drag shows are not dangerous for kids (despite what some would claim), but them condoning this is dangerous. Don't forget that some of these people are the same people that no joke didn't take a middle schooler being SA'd by an opposite sex teacher seriously.

he/him/his

PartySick

I see no issue with this, just like there's no issue with kids going to family friendly drag shows or pride parades

🖤

ALGAYDO

Conservatives: “the LGBTQ community is full of pedophiles that are grooming our children!” 

Also conservatives: *laughs about taking children to an establishment known for their soft-p0rn-esque services* 

Yet, these conservatives think that us “alphabet people” are the ones sexualizing kids… fúcking hypocritical brain-dead morons. 

35 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Where does this come from? 

Some make up Gurus meeting together after a make up convention… :huntyga:

One is Make up by Jack from London 

Hottie Detector

Oriane

It's not this I have an issue with, it's the existence of this restaurant in the first place. I just googled this and what even is this? :saladga:

There's one restaurant that closed because both feminists and the Church protested against it, that's the first time they agree and that's telling something :huntyga:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived