Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Bloody Mary gained unbelievable 703K streams on Sunday

sara57

Featured Posts

AURAOFSHEISSE
39 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

If you have tik tok, just type Wednesday Bloody Mary but for ex here’s a clip 

Idk why TikTok has to butcher songs with annoying ass voice filters and speed ups:bear:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some of y'all really thinking this has potential to be a top 10 hit whilst christmas songs are defrosting and taylor swift is in the middle of an album cycle... this trend will be over within a week

mother, what must i do?

Juanlittlem
33 minutes ago, NATAH said:

some of y'all really thinking this has potential to be a top 10 hit whilst christmas songs are defrosting and taylor swift is in the middle of an album cycle... this trend will be over within a week

For real, its cute that its having its moment, but its not gonna become a smash just for some fancams

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

OMonster

Whilst I don't think artists should put too much credence on TikTok trends, I do hope the trend of old tracks getting 'their moment' will inspire Gaga to celebrate and lean into some of her more avant-garde sounding work. I see BTW as Gaga's most sonically experimental album and I'd love her to reflect that in LG7 in some way. It's also probably her most defining and representative album of her as an artist, so it would make sense for her to revisit that bombastic blend of pop, rock and EDM again. ARTPOP did it to an extent but not in the same way. BTW is really her most 'enigmatic', genre-blending album to date and a self-titled reflective of it would be a dream. 

subtext / fantasy

11 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

For real, its cute that its having its moment, but its not gonna become a smash just for some fancams

i keep seeing all these comments and tweets tagging bobby/gaga/interscope to do something and it's like... do what for what reason?

mother, what must i do?

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, Economy said:

I didn't know "Wednesday" dancing was a thing...

It actually kinda is. I cant find a clip now, but the new show’s dance moment calls back to an older clip from an older show where Wednesday is dancing weirdly with a giant Monster. Not at a school dance but it’s such a cute throwback and deserves to go viral 

Now that edits are reaching like 20M views atp, this is Gaga’s best viral tiktok moment ever…

1 hour ago, Mr Ricky said:

But that's why my Bloody Mary Orchestral edit has been gaining alot of likes/reposts on my soundcloud. :bradley:

It gained like 3k listens in 2 days :bradley:

Ughhh it’s giving “lemme google this hit song”… it’s deeply viral. oh Bloody Mary you deserve SM…

Tinnitus15
12 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i keep seeing all these comments and tweets tagging bobby/gaga/interscope to do something and it's like... do what for what reason?

Well tell that to unholy. Which was thrown on TikTok left and right and then became a #1. A TikTok trend could easily boost one song to chart and so on. Meghan’s the ultimate example. 

StarstruckIllusion

Everytime Gaga has gone viral on the past… I was like “eh not really, but lemme clamp my tongue.”

This is actually, big league viral 

loathereality
34 minutes ago, NATAH said:

honestly if she tweets the song again, btw can literally chart in top 200 for another week, and maybe share the mv on her story. Literally thats it, free, takes 1 minute

Tinnitus15
13 minutes ago, loathereality said:

honestly if she tweets the song again, btw can literally chart in top 200 for another week, and maybe share the mv on her story. Literally thats it, free, takes 1 minute

Too busy. Joker is starting on Wednesday 

Juanlittlem
17 minutes ago, loathereality said:

and maybe share the mv on her story

What MV?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

42 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Well tell that to unholy. Which was thrown on TikTok left and right and then became a #1. A TikTok trend could easily boost one song to chart and so on. Meghan’s the ultimate example. 

unholy is a new song that's majorly viral tho, it was viral before release i think?

mother, what must i do?

Archived