Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Gaga surpasses Beyoncé on Spotify

Meat

Featured Posts

Economy
4 hours ago, Helxig said:

What a lot of people don't realise is that Gaga is having a second peak to her career at the moment! It's just different because last time it was all the queers and weirdos supporting her, and this time half of the support comes from the straights and normies because of her acting. But she's RIGHT up there again in terms of status and popularity

Tbh. When I was in highschool she was "weird" to almost everyone

Basically she was really popular among gays, a few (but not majority) of girls, and a few "weirdo" eccentric people. 

Now a lot of even my straight male friends either like her, or the ones that don't like her still at least don't dislike her anymore and are more neutral about her

It's not "cool" to hate on Gaga anymore

AnglerfishbraBENUS
51 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Yeah we don’t claim that. but we love the 2 extra streams 

50348936-42-FB-4-C69-A516-9129-A9-E08-F1

people who still think jazz is not cool are equatable to grown men ordering chicken tenders at a steakhouse 

Helxig
15 hours ago, Economy said:

Tbh. When I was in highschool she was "weird" to almost everyone

Basically she was really popular among gays, a few (but not majority) of girls, and a few "weirdo" eccentric people. 

Now a lot of even my straight male friends either like her, or the ones that don't like her still at least don't dislike her anymore and are more neutral about her

It's not "cool" to hate on Gaga anymore

Oh I totally remember that! I'm almost 31 so when she hit the scene I was 16 in high school. She was at her height of popularity in my last 2 years of high school and the next 2 years after. I vividly remember that it was trendy to hate her

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

StarstruckIllusion
16 hours ago, Levine said:

So happy for her and for us. For us because we were right from the first day when people made fun of us.

P.s. my god, Bloody Mary is EVERYWHERE on tik tok. An italian girl made a tik tok dance of it and it's going viral too, beside the viral connected to the Wendesday's series. 

This is so key… like wow. A winning fr

StarstruckIllusion
25 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Oh I totally remember that! I'm almost 31 so when she hit the scene I was 16 in high school. She was at her height of popularity in my last 2 years of high school and the next 2 years after. I vividly remember that it was trendy to hate her

Born This Way did a number on her… It’s **** Akon for life, but a small part of me saw why he left bc of Born This Way… her cancelation era sucked. It sucked not being able to like her publicly anymore… but Gaga knew love would win unlike Akon, delivered her magnus opus, and now look at us :vegas:

Economy
5 hours ago, Helxig said:

I am 2 years younger. I was 14 when she hit the scene. My entire highschool was her peak mostly.

PS: off topic Mr New Zealander, guess what I been rewhatching 😅

Helxig

I am 2 years younger. I was 14 when she hit the scene. My entire highschool was her peak mostly.

PS: off topic Mr New Zealander, guess what I been rewhatching 😅

Your absolute favourite apocalyptic teen drama show from NZ of which the name currently escapes me?? :laughga: 

nswain1110
On 11/28/2022 at 8:29 AM, Levine said:

So happy for her and for us. For us because we were right from the first day when people made fun of us.

P.s. my god, Bloody Mary is EVERYWHERE on tik tok. An italian girl made a tik tok dance of it and it's going viral too, beside the viral connected to the Wendesday's series. 

It is!! People are doing dance challenges (to mirror Wednesdays moves from the show), a challenge where they make one of their hands look like “Thing”, and all sorts of random stuff - people are really digging the song. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Economy
13 hours ago, Helxig said:

Your absolute favourite apocalyptic teen drama show from NZ of which the name currently escapes me?? :laughga: 

Yazzzz The Tribe :legend:

PS: I work for a New Zealand company now (Mainfreight) I had never heard of them. They are still relatively small in Canada cuz they only entered here 10 years ago

A lot of transfers were sent from NZ and Australia to help open our branch. I hear New Zealand and Australia accents everywhere :ladyhaha:

Helxig

Yazzzz The Tribe :legend:

PS: I work for a New Zealand company now (Mainfreight) I had never heard of them. They are still relatively small in Canada cuz they only entered here 10 years ago

A lot of transfers were sent from NZ and Australia to help open our branch. I hear New Zealand and Australia accents everywhere :ladyhaha:

That's the one!!

Haha yes I've seen the Mainfreight trucks around! I can picture their logo in my head

Oh that's so funny! Can you tell the accents apart yet??

Economy
6 hours ago, Helxig said:

That's the one!!

Haha yes I've seen the Mainfreight trucks around! I can picture their logo in my head

Oh that's so funny! Can you tell the accents apart yet??

mainfreight.jpg

This logo? The company trades on the New Zealand stock market with a peak valuation of $6B NZ Dollars :glamourpuss:

It's actually a good company to work for. But yeah in Canada they are largely unknown. I stumbled across them by accident on indeed when I needed a new job. 

They split into 4 main subdivisions ("warehousing" where I am, "Oceans" which is an office that logistically manages ocean cargo, "Air Freight" which logistically manages stuff moved by airplanes, and "Transport" which manages short term pick up points and their trucks as well)

Canada only has 1 of each right now all in the city of Mississauga (it's a large suburb beside Toronto). But we are getting close to a 2nd warehouse (or replacing our current one with a larger one that's still not decided yet)

Also I got to meet Rene the CEO for warehousing in North America. He came to Canada for the 10 year anniversary we had 2 months ago :party:

And as for the accents Somewhat. Australian sounds marginally more British to me while NZ sounds a little more I don't know how to describe

But took a while. To me they are very simmilar

• Admin locked this topic

Archived