Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The Fame Original Warwick Saint album cover

DoctorScent

Featured Posts

DoctorScent

Hi Monsters,

I'm looking for someone who remember and have downloaded the original The Fame album cover by Warwick Saint. 

I remember in 2008 or 2009 it was uploaded on his website. As we know his photoshoot was supposed to be in The Fame album booklet but instead we got only one picture, Just Dance single cover and a couple of promotional photos.

I know that we have all photos from this photoshoot but I'm 100% sure there was an official (before cancelling) album cover on his website.

I remember that the font was same as on the actual album cover but the picture was one of these from Just Dance single back-cover with light blue colors. 

Am I the only one who remember this? 

ChrissyBot

This one? Afaik this was the original album cover that was on the promo CD with the original tracklist including Vanity

67344544-EACE-4-DA0-98-B1-9-E24788-B269-

pop a 911

These are all the ones I remember from back in the day that fit that description

The+Fame+by+AirRockstar.jpgThe+Fame+by+OTHERcovers+8.pngThe+Fame+by+Marcsuxx.JPG

i’m not real, i’m theatre

DoctorScent
22 minutes ago, POP A 911 said:

These are all the ones I remember from back in the day that fit that description

The+Fame+by+AirRockstar.jpgThe+Fame+by+OTHERcovers+8.pngThe+Fame+by+Marcsuxx.JPG

The last one looks really similar. I send a message to Warwick on insta. Maybe he'll reply 

47 minutes ago, POP A 911 said:

The+Fame+by+Marcsuxx.JPG

wow imagine that was the official album cover.. i'd still gag!! but not as iconic as her glasses

pop a 911
1 hour ago, DoctorScent said:

The last one looks really similar. I send a message to Warwick on insta. Maybe he'll reply 

As far as I know there was never a cover made by him other than the concept for the promo cds that were sent out. Maybe you saw a fan made cover? Here are othersThe+Fame+-+Limited+a+1427x1425.jpgThe+Fame+%2528Special+Edition%2529+by+Fo

i’m not real, i’m theatre

DoctorScent
1 hour ago, POP A 911 said:

As far as I know there was never a cover made by him other than the concept for the promo cds that were sent out. Maybe you saw a fan made cover? Here are othersThe+Fame+-+Limited+a+1427x1425.jpgThe+Fame+%2528Special+Edition%2529+by+Fo

I think it could be the first one. I don't know if it was unreleased cover or some promo like you said but it was definately on the main page of his website back then that's why I needed to check if I have a good memory haha 

But I think it's the first one so thank you!

Archived