MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

James Corden’s fate uncertain after US ties England in a scoreless World Cup game

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

The United States and England fought to a goal-less draw in Qatar on Friday night. Before the clash, soccer fans had joked that the loser of the game had to keep James Corden, who he is stepping down as host of CBS’ “The Late Late Show With James Corden.”

A post from the Twitter account @NoContextBrits reading, “England vs. USA on Friday. The loser has to keep James Corden,” had more than 153k likes.source

Fans on both sides have engaged in a battle on social media over what to do with James Corden now. 

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all the submissions?? Do we have all the votes?? Am I winning??
  • LMAO 15
  • YAAAS 1
RAMROD

We should donate James Corden to whatever place that actually want him, COS WE DON'T! :enigma:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ my anxiety is chronic but our coffee’s iconic (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
55 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

omfg your new krystal pfp :rockstar:

it's a little janky but oh well lmao thank u! love her!

RAMROD
10 minutes ago, iamamiwhoami said:

He’s annoying but can anybody tell me why does everybody hate him because I don’t know the stories :billie:

How does being shxtty at restaurant servers sounds to you? Cos that's what he did

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ my anxiety is chronic but our coffee’s iconic (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Teletubby
2 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Send the insufferable Jimmy Fallon to Antarctica with ha as well… 

Thank you :vegas:

pingu-penguin.gif

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all the submissions?? Do we have all the votes?? Am I winning??
  • LMAO 1