πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

GenerousGa offers 20% Off of Haus Labs

Kimmo

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, catsounds said:

20% is the standard blackfriday deal atm what happened to like 70% for us poors

Meanwhile Bobby at Triconica’s backyard knowing damn well he gets eyeliners for free:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886caa2b0fb954ed1c6e91838af0e7bb039098327c7&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Hottie Detector

Shipper
16 minutes ago, catsounds said:

70% happened when Amazon was clearing out her old stock of makeup. Her love for saleΒ palette was like 15$:sharon:

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

Catnikko
1 minute ago, Shipper said:

70% happened when Amazon was clearing out her old stock of makeup. Her love for saleΒ palette was like 15$:sharon:

I just mean black Friday in general, it's all 20% now and that isn't what people used to charge into stores for :air:Β like I'm in England and when it became a thing here it was huuge discounts which is why it's even still popular but now it's not different or even less than the boxing day or new years salesΒ 

Actual patient

TortureMeOnReplay
52 minutes ago, catsounds said:

Been wondering the same thing. I can tell you it's not supply chain shortages, warehouses are full. I think they want to preserve margins to make up for slower sales.Β 

Shipper
1 hour ago, catsounds said:

I just mean black Friday in general, it's all 20% now and that isn't what people used to charge into stores for :air:Β like I'm in England and when it became a thing here it was huuge discounts which is why it's even still popular but now it's not different or even less than the boxing day or new years salesΒ 

I see what you mean now. Black Friday hasnt been such a huge deal here in the USA as a lot of places price match now. So if you buy an electronic device for 700$ in early November and see it for $600 on Black Friday, as long as it is within their return policy, they will return then resell the item for you for the Black Friday price. So you get 100$ back.Β 

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

Archived