💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

LOONA's agency announces Chuu's removal from the group

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Absolutely terrible; I haven't seen a single person believe the company's statement so far.

She hasn't done any group activities since mid-summer, and the company doesn't send any assistants to help her with her solo activities.  She literally had to find a new management team unrelated to Blockberry to help her with it.  So what Blockberry employees would she have even been around to harass in the first place???

In a perfect world a bigger better company would simply buy the whole group from the incompetent Blockberry and give them the proper support a world famous girl group deserves :samanthac:

Yeah no... no one will believe in such a big lie. Chuu sued BBC months ago and won, they just wanted her out of the group and try to hurt her future career by spreading a lie.

I hope Chuu, and even the remaining girls in Loona, find an agency that respect them. I love Loona but I don't think their group will last much longer, the girls are starting to rebel up (Chuu suing, Yeojin revealing she never got paid a dime, Olivia talking about the extreme diet she had to go through losing many kilos in a single week etc...)

NichuuB

What to live for yet... I'm complete heartbroken... 

Pls send me purple hearts:messga:

Proprietary of @Xi Jinping

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, NicoB said:

Pls send me purple hearts:messga:

💜💜💜💜💜tel1.png💜💜💜💜💜

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Archived