Shaney

Which Color?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Choose!

• Vuitton Brown
    • Blonde

Featured Posts

gagalovesme

vuitton brown is just better than life :legend: but tbh she suits more or less every hair colour but blonde would be my 2nd favourite colour on her

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misanthrope

BLONDE OR BLACK

Not into the shade of brown that its at right now. Its like milk chocolate, if it were dark chocolate i'd be here for it maybe.

Pure Adrenaline

can't decide :giveup:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

BlondeGa is and always will be the original look but I like her going to VuittonBrown just as long as she never goes back to black....

I think if she goes Brown for the era it will help the GP accept her and the music because they will see as her different and not the same "weird" blonde pop star that recognize as her now.

BLONDE OR BLACK

Not into the shade of brown that its at right now. Its like milk chocolate, if it were dark chocolate i'd be here for it maybe.

Like in the You & I video? :flop:

BlondeGa is and always will be the original look but I like her going to VuittonBrown just as long as she never goes back to black....

I think if she goes Brown for the era it will help the GP accept her and the music because they will see as her different and not the same "weird" blonde pop star that recognize as her now.

This. I don't think black really suits her. The medium brown tone she had right now is absolutely perfect on her. If the brown wig had fiber optics and she had a little bit of a darker tan she would look flaw fuqing free

The brown color is so POWERFULLY SEXY!

Sexy-Lady-Gaga-full-calour-cake-tweet-photo.jpeg

Agreed!

misanthrope

Like in the You & I video? :flop:

Yes I love her black hair! Theres a photo from the behind the scenes of that video and she looked pretty dope. I kind of wish she'd go all black.

I mean this is just....oh man......I love it:

normal_000.png

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived