Jump to content
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ice Cube lost an opportunity to make $9M because he wouldn’t get a vaccine


Featured Posts

NATAH
5 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

He didn’t put anybody in danger tough?

i know, cus he was denied the job for refusing to be vaccinated due to health regulations

his "belief" is wrong and puts those around him in danger

mother, what must i do?
Link to post
Share on other sites
TMM90
33 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i know, cus he was denied the job for refusing to be vaccinated due to health regulations

his "belief" is wrong and puts those around him in danger

Or did he decline the job because of the fact that he had to be vaccinated against covid?

Why is his belief wrong according to you?

Edited by TMM90
Link to post
Share on other sites
NATAH
15 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

Or did he decline the job because of the fact that he had to be vaccinated against covid?

Why is his belief wrong according to you?

because, factually, being vaccinated keeps himself and others safe

that's not a belief, it's a fact so his "belief" is wrong and dangerous. i have no patience for anti-vaxxers :bye:

mother, what must i do?
Link to post
Share on other sites
TMM90
5 minutes ago, NATAH said:

because, factually, being vaccinated keeps himself and others safe

that's not a belief, it's a fact so his "belief" is wrong and dangerous. i have no patience for anti-vaxxers :bye:

The ‘Us vs Them’ rhetoric is also wrong and dangerous. 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
NATAH
6 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

The ‘Us vs Them’ rhetoric is also wrong and dangerous. 
 

 

not as dangerous as being anti-vax :huntyga:

mother, what must i do?
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
NATAH
7 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

Are you implying I am anti vax?

no? i've been talking about ice cube cus this thread is about ice cube :what:

mother, what must i do?
Link to post
Share on other sites
pachinko
5 hours ago, TMM90 said:

Good that he stood for what he believes in and he couldn’t be bought.

Girl run. 

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
VTV
On 11/23/2022 at 2:12 PM, TMM90 said:

Good that he stood for what he believes in and he couldn’t be bought.

then whine about it later and blame everyone

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...