Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
society

influencer attacked and shamed for climbing pyramids


Dojo

Did she deserved getting dragged?  

40 members have voted

  1. 1. Did she deserved getting dragged?

    • Itswhatshedeserves.gif
      36
    • No, the crowd shoulda left the authorities do their work, period.
      4


Featured Posts

TheSine
8 minutes ago, Dojo said:

 

honestly, i think the crowd overreacted, they should leave that to the authorities, period 

I see where you're coming from. As long as they weren't stomping and kicking her...which I'm sure they really wanted to do. I think she deserved the crowd. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. 

💛
Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, TheSine said:

I see where you're coming from. As long as they weren't stomping and kicking her...which I'm sure they really wanted to do. I think she deserved the crowd. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. 

 

i added a poll :pray:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...