💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Harry Styles and Olivia Wilde have broken up

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Economy
21 hours ago, Cello said:

Was she the one who got rid of her dog for him? 

Reminds me of my gf and her cats cuz of my cat allergies :diane:

Regina George

I wonder how she feels knowing she left her husband and children for this man

elijahfan
22 hours ago, zakariah said:

did anyone genuinely think they would last? :billie:

anyways, i guess the PR stunt is finally over now that DWD and My Policeman flopped and they have nothing else to promote anymore

DWD more than doubled its budget in profits, so while it wasn't a smash hit by any means, I wouldn't call it a flop. As for My Policeman, it's a small budget drama that was primarily released online, so we're not necessarily talking blockbuster material here.

Also, how about y'all mind your own business for a change? I'm always amazed how people feel the need to comment on the love life of complete strangers.

zakariah
4 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Also, how about y'all mind your own business for a change? I'm always amazed how people feel the need to comment on the love life of complete strangers.

if everyone in the world minded our own business, the celebrity system and hollywood industry would go out of business

7 hours ago, elijahfan said:

DWD more than doubled its budget in profits, so while it wasn't a smash hit by any means, I wouldn't call it a flop. As for My Policeman, it's a small budget drama that was primarily released online, so we're not necessarily talking blockbuster material here.

I’m sure they meant flop acclaim-wise. We all know Harry fangirls were going to watch the movie. There’s a lot of them out there.

elijahfan
13 hours ago, zakariah said:

if everyone in the world minded our own business, the celebrity system and hollywood industry would go out of business

Would it be such a bad thing?

elijahfan
11 hours ago, Meat said:

I’m sure they meant flop acclaim-wise. We all know Harry fangirls were going to watch the movie. There’s a lot of them out there.

There was a target on his back no matter the actual quality of the projects.

And as you mentioned, fans would have seen the films no matter what, so I'm not sure publicity stunts were mandatory for the movies to turn a penny.

Archived