💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga, Queen of Twitter

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ELECTROHEART

She was the biggest artist in the world :bradley:

Is very sad how everything ended: now Gaga is almost quiting music, 0 interaction with fans, Twitter going out tonight, pop music turning to something very different, and another (unbearable) artist becoming the biggest star in pop history, this night is terrible y'all :diane:

these days are terrible, maybe I'm going out tonight too, it was a pleasure :madge:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Massive Monster
7 hours ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Is very sad how everything ended: now Gaga is almost quiting music, 0 interaction with fans, Twitter going out tonight, pop music turning to something very different, and another (unbearable) artist becoming the biggest star in pop history, this night is terrible y'all :diane:

these days are terrible, maybe I'm going out tonight too, it was a pleasure :madge:

Not sure if you are trolling...

Gaga is still one of the biggest stars in the world. She filled huge stadiums lately with TCB which proved she's a huge touring force and that she, of course, still has it.

She's a successful actress still reigning from the worldwide phenomenon that was A Star Is Born, who is one the leads in the upcoming Joker 2 movie.

Gaga is not quitting music.

She still interacts with fans.

Pop music will never be low brow

Kind regards

Reject False Icons
9 hours ago, ELECTROHEART said:

I feel you so much :bradley: like in 2013 everything started to go to hell and since then it’s all down hill, nothing interesting, nothing new, nothing fresh 

11 hours ago, ELECTROHEART said:

who is the other unbearable artist?

ELECTROHEART
On 11/18/2022 at 8:19 AM, Frost said:

who is the other unbearable artist?

The one which members dedicate 10 threads per day on this site

FB-IMG-1668738931343.jpg

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Archived