💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Kim Petras surpasses Gaga on Spotify with monthly listeners

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

BillieGOAT

it’s just because of the smashing success of Unholy obviously hahaha nothing to get in a twist about

Look at lifetime streams for both artists I’m sure that’ll paint a more ~correct~ picture 

This is because Unholy has been the #1 song globally for so many weeks. Not even Taylor Swift or Drake could dethrone it for long :air: 

Anyway, Kim is a little monster so we are happy for ha :applause:

Monstermilo

other than unholy, kim has never had a hit so this doesnt matter

spotify numbers are so fickle, they change everyday. look at the artist's overall impact

bpmMonkey

So funny how so many here view it as something negative or brush it off as „it’ll pass, don’t worry“ … can’t we just be happy for a relatively new artist to get finally some recognition for the work she’s doing? And then of all people to be mentioned next to Gaga, I think both parties involved would be cheering each other up, because nobody is threatened. 

We also could just see this as a good thing, but no :saladga::bye:

Shipper

I don't think gaga will be bothered. She will even be proud for Kim's and Sam's success. Sam is an ex-gagadailian after all and a little monster. :trollga:

Gaga doesnt put all her eggs in one basket and she is following her passion instead of numbers and popularity on one platform. I say Gaga is the overall well rounded entertainer and we shouldn't be too harsh to just judge her on music alone.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Cameltoe Chariot

Good for her, she's worked very f*cking hard for her success.

The negative reactions from some are very telling though :partysick:

Teletubby

good for her but most of these people only listen to Unholy. 'If Jesus Was A Rockstar' received 155k streams yesterday, 'Unholy' over 6M.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived