14M people tried buying Taylor tickets, 2M sold

LateToCult

Featured Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pachinko

I don’t get the hype. 

Edit: it’s upsetting that she has the commercial success that Gaga lacks but deserves. Hence, my frustration when she is posted about here.

Maxine Puth

Everyone at my job was trying to get them, thankfully I’m not interested in concerts / don’t have the money to spend on tickets or I would’ve been stressing the hell out :messga: 

She‘ll definitely add another US leg! Queen of Music and Touring! 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Gagaism
1 minute ago, pachinko said:

I don’t get the hype. 

Her concerts are magical even if you don’t know all her songs. It’s insane. 

Hecturr
Just now, pachinko said:

I don’t get the hype. 

Then I guess you're in the minority. The fact is she has a bigger appeal to the GP than most. I'm not a fan of her really, but it's clear that what she's doing is resonating with the GP and I'll give credit where it's due. 

Argentum

lol i think im pretty wired with pop culture

but when it comes to taylor swift and ed Sheeran, I really just dont get what everyone sees there :sweat:

I mean OK but people spending thousands of dollars to see her live...... ... 

Edit:

This brave opinion gave me my 1000th reputation point.

You could say im in my reputation era myself...

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

InTheCloset

I want Miss Gaga to outdo Miss Tay Tay on every platform. Thats it. I want it done. I want Gaga to become a phenomenon so big that the whole mother Earth turns to dust. 

The abyss stares back

Anderson123

For those who don't get the hype. This is her first tour since Reputation in 2017. She has released Lover, Folklore, Evermore, Midnights, Red TV and Fearless TV since then. Of course the demand for tickets is like this for someone who has such a loyal fanbase.

TheFame Monster

I was in the queue for 5 hours. It was annoying but really now that bad. I just had another tab open at work and would switch back occasionally to check. I’d be pissed though if I was one who got booted from the queue and had to start over

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived